Lost a Good Friend

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Lost a Good Friend

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

Hey guys. I know I haven't been on much lately. I also know most of you have moved on to Discord but I just wanted to let you guys know that the only friend I still talked to regularly from high school, Biggysmalls, died last week due to Flu complications at only 31 years old. Figured you guys should know, he wasn't a huge part of this community, only played with us a few times but I know some of you knew him.

He was always a good teammate, he'd pretty much do whatever you asked him to do no matter how boring or futile it might have been. I wish my own life hadn't gotten so hectic as I didn't get around with playing games with him as often as I wanted these last two months. I've been so depressed with my own current issues that I've not wanted to play online with anyone. Now I have certain games on Steam that I literally only have to play with him and now they serve as only a reminder of how I inadvertently blew him off to deal with my own life despite his asking to play them about once a week. The worst part is I didn't even respond to the last text he sent me because my phone died before I could answer and I forgot all about it...

Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know. Hope you guys are doing well at least.
V_

Re: Lost a Good Friend

Post by V_ »

I'm so sorry to hear that WildKard, both your friend and your own life. I know with losses sometimes the only thing you can do is carry on (I have a few of my own), but if there's anything we can do don't hesitate to ask, either here or on Discord. :)
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Sorry for your loss. Sound like you were long time good friends so I'm sure he understood what you were going through. I hope you sort things out and feel better
StrontiumDog34
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by StrontiumDog34 »

You have my sincere condolences and I am sorry for your loss.
I lost a good friend a few years back so I do know the pain.
Always remember the good times, he would want you to.
Even in the darkest of days a light can shine and I am sure it will shine on you WildKard.
Stay Safe......