How did you think of your forum/battlelog nickname

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: How did you think of your forum/battlelog nickname

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

Winter_Lion wrote:
.Sup wrote:
Winter_Lion wrote:My original nick here at GC back in Oct of 2004 was " Chaplain". Figured I could at least counsel my brothers. Over the years it actually worked out that way but in 2005 i changed it to Winter Lion. After one of my favorite movies....."Lion in Winter". Watch it sometime.......it's a classic. Be forewarned...........there are no special effects. lol.
I think the next mac OSX will be called Winter Lion :lol:
Thank you .Sup. I am honored by your opinion.....lol.
Maybe that one will crash everything when you type "Sup:///" instead of "File:///"...
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Kuchenfari wrote:Okay, so here's the story behind my name :P

Many a day ago, I was idling a lot in the RPG-Channel (the ones where you all write a story and everybody plays their character, not, like, WoW or anything) of an IRC. There was one guy in there who randomly one day made up a religion based on cake (Mother Cake will drown the whole world in cake at the cake-o-calypse, but only the chosen ones will survive!), and I became a follower of that. Now, Kuchen is the German word for cake, and the -fari part comes from the Rastafari religion. Considering that my main nick at the time was Shadow, when I registered for BF3, I just went with my new one, due to the old one being taken a bajilion times. Since then, I've been using it all across the internets. :)
That is surreal. I love that. I think my skivies need changing. Awesome shiate. Thank you!
ImageImage
CanShield

Post by CanShield »

This question has already been asked in another thread. I am only responding not reading further content on a re-thread. Create a thread with actual original context rather then just regurgitating in another phrase question.
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

CanShield wrote:This question has already been asked in another thread. I am only responding not reading further content on a re-thread. Create a thread with actual original context rather then just regurgitating in another phrase question.
You do realize that .Sup just changed the title right? :roll:
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

I've loved reading this thread :D

I have the nickname 'Tea' due to the time when I was addicted to the stuff in primary school, my friends would often throw teabags at the back of my head in class. That was around the time Runesape was pretty in, especially with the bad boys in the IT club, and my friend suggested I use my nickname. From there the "-Assault" was added due to my style of flanking and being an aggressive player in COD 1, 1943, BC2, OF: Dragon Rising, and on PSN. I have also been called Magic-Tea due to the way I suddenly appear in the least expected places.

Oh and by the way, I hate tea.
Last edited by Tea-Assault on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
the end is really fµcking nigh
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

Here is my father, ["Grey" (cuz of age) RaptoR1] on action!! You can't deny the family traditions!!!!

(My father was never at the airforce btw, this is just for lolz :)
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
Lindberg2013

Post by Lindberg2013 »

I wanted a classy nick for Counter-Strike... Joined a clan and since I couldn't come up with a name, I took some really uncool old dude: "Doctor Hammond" from Jurassic Park.. I imagined him running around as a terrorist, an AK, his glasses and fat belly... Later, I went with it. Classy, and it suited really well me when I saved my teammates in 5vs1 situations ;) ;P

Lindberg is my last name simply.
At your service.
KaptenKarp

Post by KaptenKarp »

My nickname has an origin of swedish military ranks and fishes :P

me and my brother had some serious humor at one night and we came up with nicknames for bf3 and other stuff :)

Kapten = Captain
Karp = Carp

A few more nicknames we came up with is General Goldfish, Major Monkfish. they sound more funnier in swedish tho :)
the nick I had before was stderr (Standard Error) programming outputs :)
BF3:C6 PFC - S.C.A.R.
BF4:C1 LT - Soviet
BF4:C3 CPT - LN7
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Heya folks, I´m one of the older guys here and momently MIA, but from time to time i switch in and watch the forum

"Ausbilder Schmidt" is a german comedian, but i dont know if my nickname was first there and he had stollen it from me... k:

[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
briggen_brax

Post by briggen_brax »

Hi.

As i'm a friend of KaptenKarp i also have a funny fishname.
BrigGen_Brax
In English it translates as Brigadier General Bream.

My old BFname was B.Stromquist as B is the first letter i my name (Bengt) and then my lastname, not that funnt thou.

My internet handle is otherwise Brother_B, and that origins from about 25 Years ago when we started a computer user group called DICE (in no way affiliated with the company). There was the founder Reverend_D (coding) me Brother_B (music) and our GFX artist Sister_P. We went to copyparties (before internet) dressed up as monks. k:

Well, i'm an old guy that love playing games. :)

/Bengan
Awards :
Image X1
s0urce

Post by s0urce »

old clan of mine used to call me "The Source". I was always interested in game mechanics etc (Symthic ;) ) so I always knew everything. Got rid of the "The", added some 1337 and there you go.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

well, mr. source, with such interest in the source have you tried writing an anti-recoil script for BF3?
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
s0urce

Post by s0urce »

Necromancer wrote:well, mr. source, with such interest in the source have you tried writing an anti-recoil script for BF3?
???
um no?
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

put all that source knowledge to work man...
with AutoHotKey, AutoIt or similar...
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
s0urce

Post by s0urce »

so you want me to create a cheat of some sorts?? I don´t really get what you want from me.