Sony Vegas 12 Intro [Opinions/suggestions]

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

Sony Vegas 12 Intro [Opinions/suggestions]

Post by Hgx »

So, yesterday I "made" a new intro, and I say "made" because I already had some things like the purple sparkle and sh*t, but I changed almost everything else.

I'd like to hear opinions and/or suggs about it, im not really good at this but I do what I can and yesterday I spent almost 6 hours :P.
Im also thinking about placing a transition between the intro and the next clip. Something like "flash" or "disolve", to fit the theme.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUYSnEbk9qw[/youtube]

:D
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Re: Sony Vegas 12 Intro [Opinions/suggestions]

Post by .Sup »

Looks unique in a weird kind of way :P
BanzaiLang

Post by BanzaiLang »

Looks really cool. Reminds me of a star cluster. In the second part of the intro the when the "Huge" logo starts to rotate away I think it would look better if the close-up sparks were left out/more transparent. I am a huge fan of the cloud of sparkles that spin with the logo though. :D
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

The bit with the minecraft seems a little out of place b/c just seconds before it was the battlefield 3 clip. Other than that, it's pretty neat.

You should add your sexy voice in the intro tho.

In Spanish.
Image[/url]
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Thank you guys :D

I changed the "HUGE" logo to an "HGX" logo, with a new font that looks cooler :D
BanzaiLang wrote:Looks really cool. Reminds me of a star cluster. In the second part of the intro the when the "Huge" logo starts to rotate away I think it would look better if the close-up sparks were left out/more transparent. I am a huge fan of the cloud of sparkles that spin with the logo though. :D
I saw this, I think i'll make those more transparent, or less "flashi".
.Sup wrote:Looks unique in a weird kind of way :P
Ty. I wanted something different this time :P
I try to put a lot of colors into my channel stuff, like banners, thumbnails and things like that.

haruky wrote:The bit with the minecraft seems a little out of place b/c just seconds before it was the battlefield 3 clip. Other than that, it's pretty neat.

You should add your sexy voice in the intro tho.

In Spanish.
About the minecraft thing, I wanted something else, like a minecraft guy fighting mobs, but in the meantime I placed that clip, im also thinking on changing the gaming background clips from time to time so people won't get bored.