Lost all my friend list on BL / Add me [Link inside]

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

Lost all my friend list on BL / Add me [Link inside]

Post by Hgx »

Hi guys, as some of you already know, my origin account has been hacked, and because of that I lost all my friends on battlelog/Origin.

My new nickname is "Letsplay23456"

Thanks EA for your wisdom, and also thank you for not letting me change my nickname even when I can provide all the information needed to prove that im the real owner.

ADD ME PLOX
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 474123713/
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Lost all my friend list on BL / Add me [Link inside]

Post by zorplex »

If you've actually tried all the EA support lines, you can always try posting on Reddit and/or sending a message to the community/Dice devs that visit Reddit, specifially Crash7800. They can be surprisingly helpful in these type of situations.
Get a free Planetside 2 starter pack! Shameless PS2 recruitment link!
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF3C6-L • UNSC • PFC ~§~ BF4C1-L • Allies • PRVT ~§~ BF4C2-W • 9th MEU • P2C
BF4C3 • Corleone Family • HCImage
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

zorplex wrote:If you've actually tried all the EA support lines, you can always try posting on Reddit and/or sending a message to the community/Dice devs that visit Reddit, specifially Crash7800. They can be surprisingly helpful in these type of situations.
Oh thanks, i'll try that right now. I've been calling these last 2 days but I don't have too much time to waste waiting on the phone, and as I mentioned once on TS, last time took me 2 hours before someone hang up the phone
TheYonderGod

Post by TheYonderGod »

How are you not able to change your name? All you have to do is log in and go to origin.com/change-id
ImageImage
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

TheYonderGod wrote:How are you not able to change your name? All you have to do is log in and go to origin.com/change-id
Hacker also changed my security question. Can't do sh*t without that. Live-chat support changed my real life name tho.
Sarantini
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sarantini »

If they still have your security question locked, what stops them from doing it all over again
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Sarantini wrote:If they still have your security question locked, what stops them from doing it all over again
Nothing :?