Razer Comms open beta

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Razer Comms open beta

Post by InsanityRocks »

Looks like Razer is getting ready to compete against TeamSpeak, Ventrillo (sp?), Mumble, and others.

From their website:
Razer Comms is a free all-in-one communications solution for gamers, offering crystal clear VoIP and versatile instant messaging with group chat capabilities.
Has anyone heard of and/or tried out Razer Comms?
Róka

Re: Razer Comms open beta

Post by Róka »

insanityrocks wrote:Looks like Razer is getting ready to compete against TeamSpeak, Ventrillo (sp?), Mumble, and others.

From their website:
Razer Comms is a free all-in-one communications solution for gamers, offering crystal clear VoIP and versatile instant messaging with group chat capabilities.
Good quality, but it's still rather small scale. It's like a Steam Group Voice Chat, and if you're wondering about using it for GC, it will probably never happen.
ImageImage
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Razer Comms open beta

Post by InsanityRocks »

Róka wrote:
insanityrocks wrote:Looks like Razer is getting ready to compete against TeamSpeak, Ventrillo (sp?), Mumble, and others.

From their website:
Good quality, but it's still rather small scale. It's like a Steam Group Voice Chat, and if you're wondering about using it for GC, it will probably never happen.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to download it and check it out.

I really wasn't asking in the context of GC, just in general.

It seems like TeamSpeak is the solution to beat because I see it Every Where! :o