BF4 seems to have the gun glitch too!

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: BF4 seems to have the gun glitch too!

Post by zorplex »

Okay, if it comes up, I'll correct it to mention it happens after restarts or on first rounds played.
Get a free Planetside 2 starter pack! Shameless PS2 recruitment link!
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF3C6-L • UNSC • PFC ~§~ BF4C1-L • Allies • PRVT ~§~ BF4C2-W • 9th MEU • P2C
BF4C3 • Corleone Family • HCImage
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Starfisher was on top of trying to pinpoint this issue. When this bug rears its head... We can do a server restart and still have the problem the very next round. This includes resorting to running our battle day as a ranked server on normal ranked settings and booting pubbies. So its not a GC settings issue as ranked normal is as vanilla you can get.

As for players locations, I leaning toward it could be a location issue. We have players in almost every continenent as a couple players are in Brazil besides occasional Indonesia and Israel.

Log wise... we are limited and the logs we can look at show no error or clues from what I've seen.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

LoRdG0nZo wrote:I'm in. If this gets fixed, i'll send zorp some of the finest brew in all of Germany. And before anyone asks, it's Haake Beck Kräusen Now fight, germans. Fight!
Ridiculous, I an not even going to comment on such blasphemy! :wink:
s0urce

Post by s0urce »

LoRdG0nZo wrote:I'm in. If this gets fixed, i'll send zorp some of the finest brew in all of Germany. And before anyone asks, it's Haake Beck Kräusen Now fight, germans. Fight!
lol.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Added info.
I was finally hit this last Saturday after many months of not getting hit by it.

When I had this bug, I could not select any weapons or perks in any kit. It was all blank. I had no crosshairs and was unable to throw grenades, knife or shoot. In the past, it seemed like one would eventually get it back. Sometimes after a few minutes other times just didnt seem to give you your guns back

Consensus is that you can jump on a jeep and fire its gun.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

yeah, i guess we all completely forgot about it.
no weapons appear in the limbo. no crosshair, you can't shoot, throw nades or revive.
you can throw ammo pack/medic pack which have weird physics then normal. also some textures are missing.
link LoAs dancing jeep on armored shield. that was f*ed up.
you can also get into a jeep/vehicle and fire either the jeeps gun, or your own weapons (still can't see the weapon though)
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!