You in North East Germany?

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: You in North East Germany?

Post by Necromancer »

i've been on a tour into Vladivostok underground bunkers, run by the local diggers club. one of the best tours i've taken.
depends on the guide though...
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: You in North East Germany?

Post by undrt0w »

Guys, i'd like to thank you for the tips. The trip was incredible...a bit tiring but incredible!!

Leipzig wasn't in the program after all, but we did the long route in Berlin and damn that was a long but niiiice walk. We saw so many things. Gonzo you have a special "Thank You" from my girlfriend. On the next day our legs hurt, so we did the underground tour and then chilled around Alexandarplatz. Later in the night we went to Kreuzberg for some beers. Then it was Potsdam, Tropical Islands and then Dresden. The Radeberger brewery offered only tours in German and even though my gf speaks some German, I don't think she would have been able to translate :) We did find a nice local brewery in Dresden though and went for their first tour in the morning only to find out that no tours were made on this day...so it was only drinking of a fine pilsner at 11am. I am curious to find out why you don't like Dresden for living. Loschwitz and Blasewitz look like great places to live..with all those beautiful little palaces :P Didn't do any museums though...mostly beers and wursts...and doners....yes, yours are ten times better!!! In one of our stops to Dresden (we had 4), there was a small pub next to the train station and we had the best french fries ever...i don't know how, but everywhere in Germany the french fries are so tasty! Even plain frozen ones...mmm yummy!! Traveling with a bunch of drunk Dynamo Dresden fans on the way back was also fun (the whole station was filled with them) :D

So, once again thank you all for the tips, I had a wonderful time. I had wanted to visit Germany for some time and definitely I will visit again.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM