I just realize I might not come back to GC

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Snow1Wolf

I just realize I might not come back to GC

Post by Snow1Wolf »

Because I've met an amazing girl, and I want to spend all my times trying to....get...closer to her?..and making her happy and healthy. (and also college, yeah, and part time jobs, yeah, and well time for sleep)

She's everything that I could've hope for, also a gamer, great taste in music, WE PLAY THE SAME FREAKING INSTRUMENTS, SHE LOVES THE FACT I STILL CAN SOMEHOW PLAY PIANO, we enjoy the same TV show, WE ARE FROM THE SAME FREAKING CITY IN CHINA, SHE'S JUST SO HOLY MOLLY MOLLY...TROLLY DAMNLY AWESOME

I absolutely love you guys, the GC family help me through a terrible period time of my life, I've met a lot of amazing people who I would definitely call my friends, just naming a few from the top of my head, slicey, fleming, hafuky, um the tri voice i still can't tell apart, cognitocon, fields, and...um....i always lost the third one. runaway, cheesy, sexy o' goggles OMG I'VE MET A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO I ENJOY HANGING OUT WITH.

I love you guys.

But in order for me to be alive, I can't do everything at once. I would still hop on TS from time to time, but my plan return when BF4 launch will probably be cancel, we are both college students, the only time we will share are the weekends, and if I used 6 hours of prime weekend time with ya'all, I can't spend anytime with her(AND I KNOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET OFF AFTER 1 GAME, I WOULD PLAY ALL OF IT). So......yeah..... um.....I would still be here, but, adios amigos.

(This is actually really hard for me, you guys are just so amazing, and me and her are not exclusive yet, but we are making so much plans with each other we might as well be, I am taking things S.L.O.W., VERY S.L.O.W.L.Y., I don't want to create anything in the way between me and this amazing girl. AND IF YOU GUYS GOT ANY TIPS ON DATING IT IS WELCOME, BECAUSE THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST REAL RELATIONSHIP THINGY, I AM A REAL BIG NOOB. even-though I am almost 21 already..)
For CAFFEINE!!!!!
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: I just realize I might not come back to GC

Post by Fields »

I'm happy to hear how happy you are, SW. Much love and congrats. If you ever want to join us any Saturday, you know where to look. ♥
CorranHorn
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CorranHorn »

Under a rock?!

Seriously man i get it, I think that's whats amazing about this community if you were to leave and come back after a year or two, you'd be welcomed with open arms man!

Have a great time man!

see you on the battlefield...some day.
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

That's very nice to hear, Snow! My only tip is to not bet everything on a relationship, you gotta be able to be happy and content just with yourself. (I know, easier said than done.)
Hope you come around once in awhile to give a hello. Good luck with everything! :D
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

good news SW! Hope you two have a great time.

as for tips....dont take tips from the internet :lol:
Besides that.. Be yourself. Share your feelings. Speak your mind.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

W00t!! Who would even consider spending time with a GF rather than playing here at GC .... Glad to hear you enjoy RL.

And when you wake up, realize you have married her some ten years ago and feel like playing some, don't hesitate to step by, we will be around for BF[insert any given number] still.
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

Congrats mane! But honestly your BF live doesn't have to end. When I got married and had 3 kids I thought my gaming life was over. It wasn't. It just slowed down but I still make time for it; because I love it.

Don't be a stranger.
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Róka

Post by Róka »

Hey! I play piano, too! :thumbup: Anyways, it was great playing with you and I feel sorely disappointed that I am not in that list of your most memorable friends! :evil: I hope to see you online every now and then, though, and wish you great luck with that relationship! Try not to take it way too slow, though - just my two cents - but I'm sure it will work out the way you guys are so alike. :D
ImageImage
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

my tip is get in touch and build something with her
by being constant with your acts behind your words, and steady emotions.
if you'll argue learn to do that with some guidelines, don't go Jerry springer on each other.

all that so you can call that a relationship, and not dating.