A Radioshack gift card, Battlefield 4, and a donation to GC.

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

expandas
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

A Radioshack gift card, Battlefield 4, and a donation to GC.

Post by expandas »

<gulp>

As some of you probably know, I've got a radioshack gift card that has been sitting on top of my drawer for the past couple of months. I'd like to get rid of it, but in a way that would be mutually beneficial to someone or some organization that I care about. I was thinking, with the Battlefield 4 release coming up and the frequent discussions on paying to gain access to Supporting Members (I have not yet donated due to privacy reasons), that there may be a way to kill three birds with one stone.

I, henceforth will be known as 'pandas'. You, the prospective recipient of the gift card, will be known as 'the kind and gracious gentleman'. Bearing in mind that you should only be shopping at Radioshack if you need basic electrical components or consumer electronic devices like, here is what I'm thinking:

Pandas will give the kind and gracious gentleman the 19-digit gift card number and 4-digit PIN number, which is worth $190.39 USD. In exchange, the kind and gracious gentleman will give pandas a serial code for Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 4 Premium. The kind and gracious gentleman will also donate a sum of no less than $50 USD to Global Conflict and may keep the difference.

Thoughts? Is the discussion of money inappropriate for this forum? Is someone willing to be a neutral 3rd party like the Swiss? Will Chickenman return to Midland City to fight crime once more? Tune in next time to find out.
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Re: A Radioshack gift card, Battlefield 4, and a donation to

Post by Gwynzer »

You've still not managed to get rid of that thing?
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

I offer my services pro-bono as a neutral third party in order to facilitate said transaction.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Brummie has handled all kinds of transactions as he's the one tied to GC bills.
For Europeans, Sushi's has used his paypal account for donations in the past for those without. PM him.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Roger-Roger, Brummie and I are willing and able when it comes to channel you hard-earned $$$€€€ into GC's vault :twisted:

Pandas thank you for that generous offer!!
expandas
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by expandas »

Thanks for the help guys! Please lock this thread.