Breast Cancer Awareness

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Breast Cancer Awareness

Post by Digz »

yes it this time of the year again. btw If you are one of the guests checking this site and forums without signing up,
you are missing more forums and fun. sign up. its only 20 $!

so I shared with you guys the animated song about love for boobies as Breast Cancer Awareness commercial,
and also the 20 minutes video that no man can stop watching of a guy touching young boobies of
something like 20,000 great looking women and then shake hands with Putin. this year some guys really turned a
good idea into the sluttiest and most women denigrating thing ever! :evil: luckily it was recorded too! :thumbup:

by saying to girls while filming they will donate 20 $ for every girl that will let one one of them
'motorboat' her chest. so everybody win. guys that will not even get a look from those girls
got some meat. the girls got famous for a sec , now know their real price (20$) and how to make quick money, and boobies will be saved by the money. its a wonderful world yeeaa..

warning if you are not yet 18 please ask mom what is motorboating, if you get the right explanation, highfive dad.
Spoiler: show
phpBB [video]
expandas
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Breast Cancer Awareness

Post by expandas »

GAH- MY EYES!!!
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

Not gonna lie this represents one of the many reasons I find Breast Cancer Awareness month to be deplorable. Sure the cause is good I'll admit and, admittedly, I definitely have no trepidation against wanting to motorboat some fine womans. It's the combination that I'm against.

I'm sure these guys are truly honest about donating the money but the vast majority I find aren't. My school is participating full swing in this and not a single one of the "special events" in my opinion do anything for finding a cure. To me the whole month has turned into nothing but an excuse to oversexualize a terrible illness which to me is pretty fecked up.
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

agree with you wild card, someone asked where all this guys and girls when
its Testicle cancer awareness time...
but as you know how US works with keeping the citizens on western pills which do nothing almost
and harm the body, there are cures for cancers already out there, but they will never be formal.
since most of them come from nature and no1 can make a fortune out of them.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

cancer is cancer is cancer

http://www.breastcancer.org/

Guys, you know our forum rules, so please keep it civil or this thread will be locked faster than you can say boo....
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

Digz wrote:there are cures for cancers already out there, but they will never be formal.
I highly doubt that, a huge amount of cancer research is done by nonprofit organisations. if these natural cures were any better than existing ones or even placebos then I'm sure someone will have worked it out by now and published some papers.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

Calloutman wrote:
Digz wrote:there are cures for cancers already out there, but they will never be formal.
I highly doubt that, a huge amount of cancer research is done by nonprofit organisations. if these natural cures were any better than existing ones or even placebos then I'm sure someone will have worked it out by now and published some papers.
meh, those nonprofits know how to raise money, but they are not in the pills/medicine businesses.
since good will to help will get knocked down by money makers quick.
see how the US blocked the sales of silver water, 'cause one couple got nuts
and drank tons of it through years till they got blue skin. it really cures and help if people use it right.

sushi i used the spoiler, except that I think its all civil here.
and we've seen worst behind the spoiler option......
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

Silver Water is Colloidal Silver suspended in eCrystal energized purified water
:lol:

Behold. The end is nigh
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!