Spain!!!!

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Spain!!!!

Post by Hitman47 »

As some of you already know, the project I was working on for Uni apparently was a great success (we couldn't use your idea Solmartig but I still belive that your idea was amazing and that it has great marketing potential) and won some first prize and whatnot and as a reward my team and I get to go to Spain where we'll be partying day and night attending lectures at different colleges and doing presentations of our project for two weeks!

I need you guys to stream the crap out of Saturday's battle, I'll do my best to find a PC somewhere so I can watch (I almost refused to go so I could be here for the first scrim of the new game and new camp but a friend of mine asked a valid question: "will there be chicks at GC?" so my priorities kinda' tilted). :lol:

And if you guys know any good places to party in Madrid lemme know fast, leaving tomorrow early in the morning! :wave:
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
sushi
Executive
Executive

Re: Spain!!!!

Post by sushi »

Na, other us fellow pussy TAs we do not have any chicks around, so I guess your reevaluation of priorities is valid.
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

Congrats, Hitman! Maybe you can recruit some señoritas while you're there... :thumbup:
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

not much fun to do science in Spain these days.....
anyway..

Congratz Hitman, never been to Madrid, but from what I've been told from a spanish co-worker a very lively (and load) city.
You should not have the slightest problems finding place to party :D
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

Hitman47 wrote:And if you guys know any good places to party in Madrid lemme know fast
There's a bar called El Tigre where they give you the biggest drinks ever...our sangria basically came in a bucket. And every drink you order a giant plate of food comes with it. But it's touristy...do you like American girls? They would love your accent :wink:
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

thx for the kind words fellas! I'll make sure to check that place out Cheesy :thumbup:

Also, what accent? I don't have an accent! :lol:
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Chemical2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Chemical2 »

Have fun bro! smoke weed everyday
''Be polite, be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.'' The sniper
BF3
C2: Staff Sergeant - Hitcorp
C3: 1st Lieutenant - Dark army
C4: 1st Lieutenant - Starfishers coffee initiative
C5: PFC - Legion of Doom
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

yeah what accent?
phpBB [video]

have fun & enjoy the fruits of your labor!