Frosty is on the Radio?

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Frosty2200

Frosty is on the Radio?

Post by Frosty2200 »

Hey everyone,

As many of you know, on the internet, I go by Frosty2200. My roommates and I have started a radio talk-show called, "The Guild of Geeks," and honestly if you play video games I think you would enjoy listening to it.

The Guild of Geeks has four DJs: DJ Madman (me), DJ Hotshot, DJ Flatline, and DJ Freshie Fresh. Each of us has our niche that we enjoy playing but most of us venture outside our normal stuff and play different things. Personally I enjoy FPSs that use teamwork and tactics which is why I came to GC. DJ Hotshot tends to play strategy games like the recently released Banished, while DJ Flatline plays MOBAs and RPGs. DJ Freshie Fresh is our wild card; he plays a lot of Flash and FTP games.

We are a bunch of guys who play video games and enjoy talking about them, so we decided to get a radio show. On the show we also talk about industry news, reviews, new releases, and anything you guys might want us to talk about (although censored because this is through our University and is publicly aired). Our first show was last Friday (21/02/2014) and we discussed the upcoming documentary, "Free To Play," as well as we reviewed Rust. We even talked about the Titanfall beta and our feelings and concerns of the game. Next week we will be reviewing the newly released Thief!

The Guild of Geeks airs live Fridays 2100 EST. You can listen by clicking the 'Listen live' button that can be found on our website.

Feel free to talk to us anywhere you can:
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
SoundCloud
YouTube
E-mail: theguildofgeeks@gmail.com
Google Voice: (434)-288-0002