Hey!

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

system_meltdown1

Hey!

Post by system_meltdown1 »

Hey guys, hope every one is well and the campaigns are still going strong. Missed not being able to get involved but I only have 12 days of basic training left before I'm Home and infront of my pc again!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Hey!

Post by undrt0w »

Nice!! Get back here soon! :D :D :D Campaign is LIVE!! :thumbup:
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

hi there!

army basic training? what direction are you heading after that? Hope not a sniper :P 8)
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
system_meltdown1

Should be RLC (Royal Logistic Corps) and hopefully as an Air Dispatcher. Should hopefully be able to get in the next campaign a little bit if new pc comes in time.
lakefisher1

Post by lakefisher1 »

Hope you aren't getting beasted too hard. Good luck and hope to see you soon.
Follow us @gc_org and help support our community!
bitesizebeef

Post by bitesizebeef »

you can use a computer in basic training!!!! What is this blasphemy, how are they supposed to strip everything away from you that makes you an individual while allowing you to do things other than write letters that show up 2 weeks later

Edit: or get "lost"
SeraphiM0352
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by SeraphiM0352 »

bitesizebeef wrote:you can use a computer in basic training!!!! What is this blasphemy, how are they supposed to strip everything away from you that makes you an individual while allowing you to do things other than write letters that show up 2 weeks later

Edit: or get "lost"

this.

internet at basic? the most i got was a "2 min" phone call home on thanksgiving. and if your parents didnt answer in time you didnt get a second chance.
system_meltdown1

Ha ha yeah, people have laptops here. I use my phone and tablet to do my Internet stuffs. But you have this thing called wifinity so you can get wifi. And you don't really get beasted often. Only had two things pulled out my locker and no work parades or nothing. Pretty gucci life here lol.