Poker Night Thread. 1/11/2015 SBT+2?

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Poker Night Thread. 1/11/2015 SBT+2?

Post by haruky »

Hey all,

We're holding a GC poker night 12/7/14 at SBT +2! We have roughly 5 people signed up and we could use a couple more. There will be a channel in TS if you'd like to join us. This will be first come first serve!

Join the group here: http://www.bluffave.com/globalconflict

It'll take a few seconds.

Currently, we don't have any buy-in system or anything like that. Anyway, hope to see some of you there!

EDIT: If everyone can make SBT +2, that'd be great too... I got my SBTs mixed up a bit. If we don't get people at SBT+2, that's totally fine. We'll just start at +3.
Last edited by haruky on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image[/url]
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Poker Night Thread.

Post by haruky »

We had a jolly good time yesterday! (minus the part where Gonzo won everytime).

I hope we see some new and familiar faces next time we play! I'll make sure to post something in this thread so that everyone knows when to get together.
Image[/url]
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

haruky wrote:We had a jolly good time yesterday! (minus the part where Gonzo won everytime).
I don't know what you're talking about. I loved that part!
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

How about we play again next sunday? Same time and place works for me. Allthough I'd be okay with sbt+2 if +3 is too late for Haruky. BTW, the GC group has grown to 8 members including Cancel Man (and the mysterious Sven).
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

LoRdG0nZo wrote:How about we play again next sunday? Same time and place works for me. Allthough I'd be okay with sbt+2 if +3 is too late for Haruky. BTW, the GC group has grown to 8 members including Cancel Man (and the mysterious Sven).
Who is Cancel man..?

Also, SBT+3 will actually be 6AM for me while I'm in Korea. (I'm going to Korea for the rest of December).

That works perfectly fine since I'm an early bird. So, the answer is yes. I'd be up for that.
Image[/url]
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

Cancel has been around for a couple of campaigns. You've been away for too long, you draft dodger you!

I suggest everyone who can make it on sunday makes a post here so we know if we got enough people.
CognitoCon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CognitoCon »

I'll be there, complaining about finals week. :D
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

LoRdG0nZo wrote:Cancel has been around for a couple of campaigns. You've been away for too long, you draft dodger you!

I suggest everyone who can make it on sunday makes a post here so we know if we got enough people.
I'm down for this! Although, I think when it's SBT+3, it'll be Monday 6AM for me. I think... My time zones are gonna get all messed up.
Image[/url]
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

Just wanted to remind everyone of poker later this evening. Or before breakast if you're Haruky. I'll be there too see if anyone shows up. I'd say we're okay to play a few casual rounds and if enough people show up, we can talk about stakes.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Unfortunately it's looking like I won't be able to make it. Can't seem to access Internet via tethering on my phone.. Have fun u all!
Image[/url]
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

Is anybody up for playing next sunday? I'm home til the 23rd, so I have the time, how about you guys? I've come to enjoy this a lot (and not only for the obvious reason) and since I most likely won't be here on the 28th, I'd like to get in some play time before the year ends.
Di3for3v3r
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Di3for3v3r »

LoRdG0nZo wrote:Is anybody up for playing next sunday? I'm home til the 23rd, so I have the time, how about you guys? I've come to enjoy this a lot (and not only for the obvious reason) and since I most likely won't be here on the 28th, I'd like to get in some play time before the year ends.
yeah why not i'm in :)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What kills you let you respawn wherever you wanted to go

With kind regards
Di3for3v3r
CognitoCon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CognitoCon »

I'm game.
DiscoSoup
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by DiscoSoup »

I'll play.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Alright everyone...

I'M BACK! That means I need a fix of Poker. Who's in for tomorrow at around SBT+2??
Image[/url]