Judge each other by phone homescreen.

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Judge each other by phone homescreen.

Post by haruky »

Bock wrote:@Haruky You're half right. I don't spend a lot of time playing around with my phone. It's a Moto Razr M which was almost a year old (and thus cheap) when I got it. Most settings are default, including the background, which looks cool enough to not bother changing. But no, I don't use google voice.
Shoot! I shouldve realized that it was the default Droid background..
Image[/url]
cancel_man
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cancel_man »

@haruky - Not bad! It's not Baker (unless my plane was waaaay off course), it's a mountain in Oregon but I don't know which one*. I woke up to see it outside my window. Phone is provided by and for the purpose of work so lots of function. 5 pages breakdown like this (left to right): 1) Google Now page (rarely use but it's stock), 2) home screen with apps I use all the time, 3) media apps (netflix, Plex, etc), 4) travel/transportation apps (TripIt, Uber, etc.), 5) crap I probably don't need a page for (Facebook). Photos get backed up to G+ - most of them are work related; I have hundreds of photos of malfunctioning equipment and cool lighting/staging sets.

*it's Mt Shasta in northern California
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

cancel_man wrote:@haruky - Not bad! It's not Baker (unless my plane was waaaay off course), it's a mountain in Oregon but I don't know which one*. I woke up to see it outside my window. Phone is provided by and for the purpose of work so lots of function. 5 pages breakdown like this (left to right): 1) Google Now page (rarely use but it's stock), 2) home screen with apps I use all the time, 3) media apps (netflix, Plex, etc), 4) travel/transportation apps (TripIt, Uber, etc.), 5) crap I probably don't need a page for (Facebook). Photos get backed up to G+ - most of them are work related; I have hundreds of photos of malfunctioning equipment and cool lighting/staging sets.

*it's Mt Shasta in northern California
Thought it looked like Baker for some reason. Figured you were flying north!
Now considering your explanation of pages, you're quite the organized man! Also, you're really close to me. Well kinda. I'm in Seattle. We need to get this West Coast GC meet up going...
Image[/url]
MONGO_abaday
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MONGO_abaday »

I'm running cyanogenmod hence why I have the funky icons and now people who view this will be able to work out my sleeping habits and general location :lol:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

oh mah gawd...just notice a huge typo :)
nice game haruky, u are one good profiler :D
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

MONGO_abaday wrote:I'm running cyanogenmod hence why I have the funky icons and now people who view this will be able to work out my sleeping habits and general location :lol:
Sorry for the late response everyone! I've been a bit busy lately but I finally have some time to spare!

Going by your screen, you're somewhat of a techy. You've figured out how to get cyanogen on your phone and customized the icons to your liking. Honestly, the home screen doesn't tell me much, but I'm guessing you're a Monday thru Friday, 8/9am to 5pm work guy. Your alarm's set for 6:20am, but you probably get up around 6:30 or so. Given the time that you took the screenshot, posted the post, your connection to wifi, and your 88% battery, you were sitting around at home enjoying a lazy Saturday.

You' also seem to live a pretty organized lifestyle. Only putting just the things you need on your home page. Your Google apps are nicely organized into their own folder, your most used apps on the bottom. I also noticed you have 0 items in your notification area. You get things that need to be done out of the way as they come in.

And you also have 3 pages. What those pages are, I'm not sure, but I'm willing to take a gander that each of them are neatly organized by category. Your 2nd page maybe has your entertainment apps on it, and the third page full of utilities? I'm not sure what they all would be, but I think they'd be in the same category as each other.

Am I super off... This one was difficult.
Image[/url]
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

undrt0w wrote:oh mah gawd...just notice a huge typo :)
nice game haruky, u are one good profiler :D
You're an audiophile! You're into amplifiers and having a killer audio set-up! You've probably got a whole room dedicated to just sound. It's also Sunday at nearly 8pm. You also have your clock set to military time. Going by that, I'd say you are somewhat of a lonewolf. Or Bulgarians typically uses military time.

Your screen doesn't really say much since it seems like this is your lockscreen :( But being that it's 8pm and your battery life is 68%, my guess is you were probably at home for most of the day so you didn't really need to use your phone all that much.

Plus you're also connected to wifi!
Image[/url]
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

I had to google military time....24h-clocks are dominant throughout Europe
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Jokerle wrote:I had to google military time....24h-clocks are dominant throughout Europe
Hah. I figured. It's pretty well used in parts of Asia as well.
Image[/url]
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

But there is my Home Screen below as well :D

Although Joker is right :)
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LoA »

Lock screen
Homescreen
:thumbup: