Is there any other ongoign events/campaigns?

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

kurppa

Is there any other ongoign events/campaigns?

Post by kurppa »

Is there anyother ongoing campains than the saturday one? Are there any minor events or something like that besides the campaign?
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Is there any other ongoign events/campaigns?

Post by RazY70 »

We had a number of tournaments with nice prizes arranged by haruky in between campaigns. We also had a couple of scrims against other communities a long long time ago, and there are the occasional fundays.

BF4 doesn't seem to generate a lot of responsiveness unfortunately, but if you have some suggestions fire away :thumbup:
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

We had secondary battle days in the past called Black Ops. I think we ditched them last campaign cause there where not enough players. Blackops started at different times for EU and America, so they had less than half of the size of the main battle days. This campaign they would not make much sense anyway as the advantage you could have gained was getting cards you could play in the RISK game.

Several of us play Planetside every Sunday at SBT+2 if you like to join (TR on Miller).
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
cancel_man
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cancel_man »

ZombieToof wrote:This campaign they would not make much sense anyway
Who says it needs to make sense? We could hold weekday matches just for fun! I miss having mid-week matches, but my schedule is so busy this Spring that I'd miss more than I'd be able to attend.
Kilo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kilo »

I'd hesitate in adding more matches especially with BFH releasing next week.
Battlefield Tournament History
BF3C4: STAR Infantry Private 2Image
BF3C5: LOD Infantry Private
BF3C6: UNSC Infantry Private First Class
BF4C1: USSR Infantry Conscript
BF4C2: GoCI Infantry Private First Class
BF4C3: LN7 Infantry Private
BF4C4: JANUS Armor Private
BF4C5: KTSS SAS Captain
BF4C6: SAD Infantry CorporalImage
BF4C7: GC Infantry Captain