Getting Started at GC

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Getting Started at GC

Post by Jokerle »

cornchowdah wrote:Hi all,

I just found out about this a couple days ago and just registered and signed up for the draft. Am I too late for tomorrow?
Hi welcome!

No, you are not too late.
best join the TS tomorrow at least 15min before the battle start (check front page timer), so we can get you sorted and give you a quick introduction. Of course you can join the TS anytime and hang out and make friends.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
cornchowdah

Post by cornchowdah »

Jokerle wrote:
cornchowdah wrote:Hi all,

I just found out about this a couple days ago and just registered and signed up for the draft. Am I too late for tomorrow?
Hi welcome!

No, you are not too late.
best join the TS tomorrow at least 15min before the battle start (check front page timer), so we can get you sorted and give you a quick introduction. Of course you can join the TS anytime and hang out and make friends.
Awesome, thanks! I'm at a work event all night tonight so I wanted to make sure all is well before I head off. Good to know it's never too late. I'll be in there early tomorrow to get myself sorted.
Haku

Post by Haku »

Hello, just wondering when the next campaign starts and when new recruits get assigned?
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Haku wrote:Hello, just wondering when the next campaign starts and when new recruits get assigned?
Hey Haku,

We are currently on a Christmas break at the moment and don't have an exact date as to when the new campaign will start. There will surely be talks of it soon, so stay tuned!
Image[/url]