Welcome to Our Community!

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Welcome to Our Community!

Post by BRUMMIE »

Welcome to Global Conflict! My name is BRUMMIE and I’m going to try and introduce you to what we are about.

First off, I’ll tell you what we are not – we are not a clan, so don’t expect us to act like one. The many clan members we have will attest to that. Second off, we are not really a gaming community in the general sense of those words – so again, don’t expect us to act like one.

What we are is a community of like-minded gamers that choose to play together in an organized manner but outside of the formality of for-profit sites or egocentric sites ruled by one guy. The minute someone tries to take GC commercial or to run it like a dictatorship we will roll up and collectively die – so lets get that out of the way as well.

Stupid as it sounds, we don’t have leaders. We do have a group of guys that have been around for a while that keep an eye on things and try to direct the community in a direction that reflects the energy of the active members. We give them fluffy titles like "Executive" or "Senator", but don’t let that worry you as for the most part they just have some admin abilities so they can keep the fools at bay.

I encourage you to read through our forums. I encourage you to take part in our tournaments. Stick around for a while, or come back and visit as much as you like. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how much we will welcome you here. There’s no requirements needed to join us. You’ll either pick up on what we are about, or you won’t.

Either way – Welcome to GC!

Last updated by mrBLUE9. Aug, 2021.