New Recruit

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

KimbeauxSlice

New Recruit

Post by KimbeauxSlice »

Hey all,

Just signed up for the draft, so hopefully I will be picked to a team before Saturday's game. Was active on GC for a bit during the BF3 days, can't wait to get back into it! Any extra info/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BF4: [DOGE]KimbeauxSlice
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Re: New Recruit

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Hey, Kimbeaux! Welcome to GC! :wave: Unfortunately, the BF4C2 campaign just came to an end last Saturday. So it will be a few weeks until the next one begins. Meanwhile, we will be having a BF4 Squad Tournament during the break and I'm sure the community will play other games on the Saturdays too. Feel very welcomed to show up! :thumbup:
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

mrBLUE9 wrote:Hey, Kimbeaux! Welcome to GC! :wave: Unfortunately, the BF4C2 campaign just came to an end last Saturday. So it will be a few weeks until the next one begins. Meanwhile, we will be having a BF4 Squad Tournament during the break and I'm sure the community will play other games on the Saturdays too. Feel very welcomed to show up! :thumbup:
Ahh! I'm not sure if the BF4 Squad Tournament is happening yet! Still trying to see if we will hit enough people to even hold one. There currently aren't enough sign-ups yet.

Besides that note... Welcome Kimbeau!!! (Your name sounds so familiar for some reason..)
Image[/url]
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

haruky wrote:Welcome Kimbeau!!! (Your name sounds so familiar for some reason..)
I was thinking the same thing: