New Recruit

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

V_

Re: New Recruit

Post by V_ »

Rather than make a new thread, I'll just hijack my old one.

Hey all! I'm officially back now. I don't know how busy I'll be on the weekends from here on out (my work/commitment schedule varies quite a bit), but I've got a brand new rig and all the DLC's this time. For the first time in GC history, you'll have a BlackIce playing with higher than 25 fps! Crazy, innit?

See you on the battlefield!

--BlackIce
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

Welcome back, BlackIce :wave:
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

Welcome back BlackIce.
InsanityRocks wrote:Welcome back, BlackIce :wave:
Hey Boss. You might want to grap him. I fraked up my wrist and won't be able to beat up our enemies the way I would like for the coming weeks. I'm sure he will make the family pride. And if not I'll stop by for a short break.
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

ZombieToof wrote:Welcome back BlackIce.
InsanityRocks wrote:Welcome back, BlackIce :wave:
Hey Boss. You might want to grap him. I fraked up my wrist and won't be able to beat up our enemies the way I would like for the coming weeks. I'm sure he will make the family pride. And if not I'll stop by for a short break.
Already done! :thumbup: