Tournament

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

reeceydee

Tournament

Post by reeceydee »

Hey Guys

I've just joined up and gone through the Drafting etc. but the date the next match it gave me was in the past? Can't remember the date and I can't find it again now so I was wondering when it is? Could you point me in the right direction of signing up for a match etc.

Cheers
reeceydee
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Tournament

Post by InsanityRocks »

reeceydee!

First: Welcome to GC. :wave: We're always happy to hear from new members. Be sure to hop onto our TS server and introduce yourself. We're a diverse community and we're into a lot of different games.

Second: We just completed a tournament with another BF4 community, and a scrim with LevelBF. With respects to another BF4 tournament within GC: I think it's unlikely we'll have another one soon.

But don't worry: there are still plenty of us playing BF4. Just hop onto the TS Server and pub with fellow GC folks.
reeceydee

Post by reeceydee »

Thanks for getting back to me! I think I may have got the wrong end of the stick regarding what you're all about. It seems you're a gaming clan/community which sometimes does some in house tournaments but also plays other clans etc.

I'm already a member of a clan and am not looking to move. I was looking for a more competitive arena in which to play as the clan I'm in isn't so into it. I thought you guys were organisers of the tournament for bf4 only.

Cheers anyway

reeceydee
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

Hi Ree,

if you're looking to onlyplay on the tournaments (here they are mostly known as campaigns or scrims) that's more than fine.

At the moment, we're on christmas break so it'll be a bit before anything is organized, also BF4 is slowly dying out.

If you want, if you join the "Scrim group" (found under the user control panel, then usergroups) It will notify you by email if a PM is sent to that group, and you can take a look and see if you'd like to join that event.

Regards
reeceydee

Post by reeceydee »

Cheers Viper! Have joined the scrim group and will be in touch if something of interest comes up.