old member, still alive :D

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

Di3for3v3r
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

old member, still alive :D

Post by Di3for3v3r »

Hy guy's

For the people that remember me I would love to be back in GC in the future. After BF4 ended whitin GC i dit not bought hardline or BF1 just because i ditn't liked hardline and i was out of time to game, old system, work, ... a lot of things combined.

Now i builded myself a new PC " future proof" ( specs see below) and i got time for gaming again at least 1 saturday every 2 weeks. I'm not buying Battlefield 1 but i'm waiting for the next game to come out. In the meantime I have played other games like PUBG, far cry 4, counter strike , ... just when i had some time left to play. so i still kan shoot :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have installed TS3. so i'll see you around !

Grtz Di3for3v3r

specs:
Case: Phanteks-Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered glass Antraciet
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming socket 2066 ATX X299
Graphic card: (1x) Asus Geforce GTX 1080 TI Strix OC 11GB Gaming
RAM Memory: (2 x32 = 64Gb in total) Corsair-32Gb 2666MHZ DDR4 Vengeance Red Black 4 x 8GB
CPU: Intel core I7 7820X LGA2066 3.6 – 4.3 GHz 8 cores 16 Threads
CPU cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H115i
Power supply: Corsair HX1000i 1000W
SSD1: 120Gb
SSD2: 512Gb
HDD1: 1Tb
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What kills you let you respawn wherever you wanted to go

With kind regards
Di3for3v3r
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: old member, still alive :D

Post by RazY70 »

Sup Die? :wave: Did you win the lottery or something? That's one hell of a rig you got there. What screen are you using with that beast? Me, I'm still waiting patiently for the damn cryptocrap fad to finally crash so I can update my ancient hardware without having to sell a vital organ. By the looks of things it might be a while :(

As for GC, I hope BF2018 will offer more in terms of server administration and bring communities back because frankly RS2V kind of sucks. I'm not holding my breath with anticipation though. I'm sure the evil lords at EA/DICE will manage to gloriously frak things up once again.
Di3for3v3r
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Di3for3v3r »

RazY70 wrote:Sup Die? :wave: Did you win the lottery or something? That's one hell of a rig you got there. What screen are you using with that beast? Me, I'm still waiting patiently for the damn cryptocrap fad to finally crash so I can update my ancient hardware without having to sell a vital organ. By the looks of things it might be a while :(

As for GC, I hope BF2018 will offer more in terms of server administration and bring communities back because frankly RS2V kind of sucks. I'm not holding my breath with anticipation though. I'm sure the evil lords at EA/DICE will manage to gloriously frak things up once again.
Im' great thanks, i'm married now live together wit my wife etc ...

No i ditn't win the lottery :D, the screens are still my old ones 2x 24" full HD 60hZ screens the update on the screens is for the future mate i'm thinking asus ROG strix series, ditn't decide witch i'm going to take.

Yeah i see you guy's play "Rising storm 2" atm. i'm just going to hang around on the forum, TS and follow up GC again and if BF2018 is ready then I am :D and hopefully GC also i missed you guy's and the amazing teamplay.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What kills you let you respawn wherever you wanted to go

With kind regards
Di3for3v3r
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Congratulation on your marriage, and please get yourself a decent screen :thumbup:

Here's a blast from the past glorious Flamin' recorded. Good times :lol:
phpBB [video]
Di3for3v3r
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Di3for3v3r »

RazY70 wrote:Image

Congratulation on your marriage, and please get yourself a decent screen :thumbup:

Here's a blast from the past glorious Flamin' recorded. Good times :lol:
phpBB [video]
Yep good times :D

With kind regards
Di3for3v3r
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

Hey, Di3! Good to see you back!

If you don't want to wait to get back into the action before having your hopes crushed by BF2018, you can join us for our next campaign for a mere €11.49, or your local equivalent, seeing as RS2 is on sale til the 16th on steam :wink: I still like the game, but tastes differ. Granted, I don't have to play with Razy's ping either...
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

the next BF title will be ww2 settting, they claimed to plan this before BF1, but I'm sure this is EA lie. they
just cannot resist wooping COD ass again, after they put out their COD ww2. EA must swing their dick again to put a better ww2 shooer, which will be costing more and the season pass bs which is even more shame less than premium.
Di3for3v3r
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Di3for3v3r »

Gonzo wrote:Hey, Di3! Good to see you back!

If you don't want to wait to get back into the action before having your hopes crushed by BF2018, you can join us for our next campaign for a mere €11.49, or your local equivalent, seeing as RS2 is on sale til the 16th on steam :wink: I still like the game, but tastes differ. Granted, I don't have to play with Razy's ping either...

Nice to be back.
I'll wait till BF2018 for now still not much time on saturday's but i will in the future. :mrgreen:

With kind regards
Di3for3v3r
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

be aware old pal that the only reason as far as I know (didnt buy BF1) GC didn't ran campaigns
on BF1 as EA new server options/rules didn't let restart server etc.

EA never backed down from any move bad, good, stupid or really stupid. I doubt
the new BF server options will give more freedom to owners.
buy rising storm and let the old die. BF dead by EA. the new BF will have no soul like the rest.
last one bit worthy was BF3.
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

Are we still dealing with EA server issue for BFV?
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur
Ghoul
8.Lord
8.Lord

Post by Ghoul »

still no private servers on the horizon for BF5
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

BF1942 is a free DL on the Origin platform.
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur