Problem with Team [RESOLVED]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

maverick1970

Problem with Team [RESOLVED]

Post by maverick1970 »

Sup man. When I initially signed up I picked the "JOIN NOW" button on the left and selected MEC and then went into the ABC and selected US on the scroll menu. Oooopppps. I want to be on the US so I need help fixing my screw up please.
SkinBus

Post by SkinBus »

I did the same thing. In fact Mav and I are friends and he just followed my tardy lead. If someone could please either help us or point us in the right direction we would greatly appreciate it. I swear when I saw US at the bottom I thought it was asking where I am, not what team. Now we want to be on the US side so we need our forum access fixed. I promise I won't go into the EC forums at all until this is fixed. :oops:
maverick1970

Post by maverick1970 »

yeah sorry. please let us know. would like to get in for saturday's match.
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

Fixed, I have moved you to the US side. Go to your squad forums and get signed up pronto. You will need to contact a US officer tomorrow before the battle he will assign you to a squad if you do not know were to go.

BTW the EC are currently down in numbers, if you change you minds and wish to switch back to EC that would be OK.

Good Luck to gentleman, I will see you in the crap. 8)

Thur....out
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur
SkinBus

Post by SkinBus »

Thanks for the help! We are willing to go EC if they are the ones that need the help. I saw some posts in that looked like the US needed help getting a team out, but if that's not the case EC is fine with both of us.

Post by Guest »

Good sport my man. Welcome to GC.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Resolved
maverick1970

Post by maverick1970 »

Please switch me to EC. I'm all about fair game play. Besides, I'm always up for a challenge.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

To late m8! The campaign has ended this Saturday. :wink: You will have to sign up for next campaign to be drafted for an army or sign up for an army of your choise a little later.

It will take a little to get our ducks in a row for C#3, so you might want to check the forums after Christmas for updates.