Download Section? (resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Rickey

Download Section? (resolved)

Post by Rickey »

Didn't we used to have a download section, with some files (like patches, mods, etc...) on the site? Well, if so, where is it?
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

I think it went away when we stopped using '42.

Philor has some BF2 downloads on the Euro server. I'm not sure where to find the links to the files though.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

The download section hasn't been in use. I was about to compile a list with downloads on the wiki but didn't get to it yet. Most download links are in threads in bf2 news. Feel free to collect them ;-) Or just go to http://europe.global-conflict.org/ (you will see the files there but you can't download directly. put a link from here to the file and it will work.)
Last edited by ph1l0r on Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Shrapnel wrote:I think it went away when we stopped using '42.

Philor has some BF2 downloads on the Euro server. I'm not sure where to find the links to the files though.
No, we had a downloads section until just recently. I don't know the exact day it became unavailable but I know it was very recently. I had even added FRAPS standalone application to the tools folder and it had been downloaded 14 times last time I checked.

Sorry for the inconvience though.

Winter :D
ImageImage
Rickey

Post by Rickey »

Thank you guys.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

I have added a Downloads link to a page on the wiki. Everyone is welcome to add/edit downloads there. Should make it much easier to keep track of downloads, broken links, etc. If the single Download page gets to use we'll split it up.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!