Hi Folks (resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Nimrod

Hi Folks (resolved)

Post by Nimrod »

I am new in here an i say hello at all, excuse my bad english but i dont write much in this language because i am from germany. I join this community because some clan member introduce me to this side, and i wish to fight with them. So i need a Password and i should join the band of brothers to fight with A$$cobra and Moonsailor aka Koenich.

So long Nimrod
koenich

Post by koenich »

Hip hip, Hit him :P
Campaing 6

Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Welcome to the party, Nimrod! I wish you the best of luck on the battlefield, and most importantly: have a ton of fun!
Hi!
Insolvenzverwalter

Post by Insolvenzverwalter »

Hi Nimrod,

Welcome here at GC. Make yourself at home: sign up for battles regulary, fight hard, do some posts and you will be general soon :D .
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

okay i will do as you say, and i wait to fight with you in the near future :-)

I need a Pw to join the Draft so where i can get this PW or how long i must be inside to get some?

Greez eXp-Nimrod
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

Draft is already done, armys are set up, too. I guess some bandofbrothers HQ member will contact you and add you to their army.
Welcome and have some fun
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

koenich wrote:Hip hip, Hit him :P
Anybody called? :lol:
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Thats what its all about Fun Fun Fun
ASSCobra

Post by ASSCobra »

good to see you here nimmi :D
Image<br>
C6 S.F.B
Image<br>
C5 Operation X
Image<br>
C4 KillerKrauts Image<br>
C3 S.C.U.M.
Image<br>
C2 US Marines and no bling bling
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

eXp-Nimrod wrote:okay i will do as you say, and i wait to fight with you in the near future :-)

I need a Pw to join the Draft so where i can get this PW or how long i must be inside to get some?

Greez eXp-Nimrod
You don't need a password to join. You are already a recruit of the army you want to join. Just show up for a battle and you will lose the Recruit status.

You already have access to your armies forums. So find a company you want to join and post a hello.

Anything else you need.........ask me or a GC recruiting officer or an NCO or Officer in your unit.

We are glad you came to play our game with us Nimrod.......Have fun my friend...

Winter :D
ImageImage
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Totally off topic, but I guess most of this thread already is :P Insolvenzverwalter, I love your sig :)
Hi!
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Goggles wrote:Totally off topic, but I guess most of this thread already is :P Insolvenzverwalter, I love your sig :)
I agree and was thinking that last time I logged on. Only thing that would make it a classic is if the soldiers were all sitting around a nice cooler of iced beverages in those reclining style lawn chairs..........omg........lol.

Winter :D
ImageImage