This This Is what Happen when I Try To Get On. [RESOLVED]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

The link you gave is a webpage of channels on our Teamspeak. I personally have scripting disabled so I cant join TS by clicking our webpage. So I have no idea the clicking on the webpage works at all or if you to have scripts disabled.

I join TS as posted above your post.

Run Teamspeak by double clicking the Teamspeak icon on your desktop. Add a server, enter the IP and info.
gomimin

Post by gomimin »

sethja

Get the program "Teamspeak" from here

Choose Windows Teamspeak Clint 2 Mirror: US -Speakeasy, Klick download Button - Scroll down on next page, agree and download Teamspeak Program ts2_client_rc2_2032.exe

(and nowhere else), install it and run. There you have to do what i wrote - not on any webpage :-)
gomimin

Post by gomimin »

Ash

shouldn't we switch the TS server exe from 2.0.23.19 to 2.0.24.1?!? It's just done by exchanging the exe file...
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

If we're having problems, then I'd say yes. The current TS has been extremely reliable and I cant think of a time where it has crashed itself or required any form of babysitting.

The "if it aint broke, dont fix it" theory.

This thread currently looks to be about a player trying to use TS for the first time. Could be wrong. If only we had a Tutorial with a few pictures showing how to connect to our TS.
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

gomimin wrote:sethja

Get the program "Teamspeak" from here

Choose Windows Teamspeak Clint 2 Mirror: US -Speakeasy, Klick download Button - Scroll down on next page, agree and download Teamspeak Program ts2_client_rc2_2032.exe

(and nowhere else), install it and run. There you have to do what i wrote - not on any webpage :-)
ok well i did that but it kinda i donno but maybe but i dont think it worked when i clicked run it would just X out and thats it....
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

Ash2Dust wrote:The link you gave is a webpage of channels on our Teamspeak. I personally have scripting disabled so I cant join TS by clicking our webpage. So I have no idea the clicking on the webpage works at all or if you to have scripts disabled.

I join TS as posted above your post.

Run Teamspeak by double clicking the Teamspeak icon on your desktop. Add a server, enter the IP and info.
wait desktop??? I dont have anything on my desktop.....
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

Ok people i need this soon next battle is in 6 days 9 hours and 32 minutes!!! Thats not that much time!!!
gomimin

Post by gomimin »

Sethja, did you install Teamspeak? Are you on XP or Vista?!?

What happens when you click on the Teamspeak on the left?!? Can you see the page and me in it?
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Make sure you get the Client from
http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

gomimin wrote:Sethja, did you install Teamspeak? Are you on XP or Vista?!?

What happens when you click on the Teamspeak on the left?!? Can you see the page and me in it?
when i click on teamspeak on the left , this is the URL it takes me to :

modules.php?name=abc_teamspeak

so go there and see what i see , but i do not know why i cant get on , and im kinda mad that im on the germans........
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

Ash2Dust wrote:Make sure you get the Client from
i did what you said to do and downloaded the thing but it said it had an error because it needed another download for some library ... so im getting MAD :evil:
gomimin

Post by gomimin »

Wheni click on that abc link to TS i'll see TS...

What message about what missing libary <- Write name or make screenshot, upload and post url
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

Ok i got the client on my other computer , i seen what it was llike BUT, how do i get on to the real original game?
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

sethja8 wrote:
Ok i got the client on my other computer , i seen what it was llike BUT, how do i get on to the real original game?
Ok well im downloading the teamspeak server from Ash2Dust's link and this may just work out :D IM HAPPY!!! :D
sethja8

Post by sethja8 »

sethja8 wrote:
sethja8 wrote:
Ok well im downloading the teamspeak server from Ash2Dust's link and this may just work out :D IM HAPPY!!! :D
ok i downloaded TS ( Team Speak ) and it wont work :( but ill keep trying AND if you have things that might work post em here! :)