Wikipedia font gone wild (solved thanks to sup)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Tsumetai_Ryujin

Wikipedia font gone wild (solved thanks to sup)

Post by Tsumetai_Ryujin »

So this is the problem...

(picture has not been modified, this what I see on wikipedia)

I have tryed manually installing fonts and I have tryed using "vistafontfix", but nothing helped... can someone please help me :\

BTW I have this problem only in IE... I'm using IE7Pro addon (in IE)
Last edited by Tsumetai_Ryujin on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Oh gawd, why on Earth would you use IE? FF or Chrome. DL and try opening Wiki in there
Tsumetai_Ryujin

I know it works on others without problem, but unless you can tell me how to set up other web browsers to work like IE does I'm not using them...
I want my history files and typed addresses to be removed automatically every time I exit browser, I want my home page be automatically opened every time I open new tab (like when I'm pressing ctrl+t), I want to open new tab from address and search bar...

I couldn't make firefox to work like that and I haven't tryed Opera or any other browser because I'm afraid they would be able to do even less...

I'm simply used to work in IE...
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Tsumetai_Ryujin wrote:I know it works on others without problem, but unless you can tell me how to set up other web browsers to work like IE does I'm not using them...
I want my history files and typed addresses to be removed automatically every time I exit browser, I want my home page be automatically opened every time I open new tab (like when I'm pressing ctrl+t), I want to open new tab from address and search bar...

I couldn't make firefox to work like that and I haven't tryed Opera or any other browser because I'm afraid they would be able to do even less...

I'm simply used to work in IE...
ALL that works in FF. ALL and much, much better
Tsumetai_Ryujin

K, I found how to automatically clear private data... now I would like to know how to automatically open home page when opening new tab (crtl+t)...

How do I set to open new tab from address and search bar? (when I write something in them and press enter, typed address or search context would open in new tab)...

How do i remove that popout list of my bookmarks when I start writing something in address bar...