stupid bf3 keysettings (compared to BC2)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

sushi
Executive
Executive

stupid bf3 keysettings (compared to BC2)

Post by sushi »

so here we are with Bf3 not allowing to shift the loadout of the gadgets. What I am talking about, is that EA doesn't allow for the user to select if for example the defi or engi tool is gadget 1 or 2
It also does not allow to shift the engi antitank weapon to a different gadget slot.

So this leaves me in a situation where in BC2 I had the noobtoober at the same slot as the antitankweapon, the C4 and the defibrilator (Key "4" for me). (and the Medpack in the same slot as the ammo and the repairtool - Key "5" for me) Now the antitank weapon is to be set to completly different key (unless somebody has a workaround), and the repairtool is shifted in the group of C4 and defibrilator.

I am old and hate changes. How did you guys customise the keysettings for Bf3?
Ferrit

Re: stupid bf3 keysettings (compared to BC2)

Post by Ferrit »

Left all my keys as Default.

I have set my mouse macros as my most used items.

ATM i have 2 different profiles plumbed into it.

IE: rpg/prone/pistol for quicker reaction times.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

I'm just unhappy with the apparent inability to rebind the Q commo rose. I put it on my mouse (as I had back in BF2), and the thing flashes for a second then disappears.. sometimes I get a spot, sometimes I don't. Broken boo!
Hi!
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Getting a mouse with extra buttons while fighting is probably the best solution for you Sushi. Tends to be easier to assign as you see fit in games. Takes a bit getting used to and could affect your aiming (due to muscles shifting and using side buttons).

As for spotting, using the Q key seems to be problematic as is. Not sure if its a spam restriction or what. Havent tried binding it to mouse.