Headset

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

matsif
Executive
Executive

Re: Headset

Post by matsif »

I ordered some mediocre USB rosewill headset with my rig, we'll see how it goes. says virtual 7.1 and had a decent sound range on it, but I get the feeling I'm gonna be getting a $5 separate mic and using my sennheiser headphones.

I'll let ya know how it works when I get everything up and running friday night/saturday.

edit: it was $25 on newegg
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Chemical2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Chemical2 »

I just got my brand new astro a40 system and gave my sweet siberia v2 a rest. I love the a40 already! it´s really comfortable and has a nice design wich you could customize if you want to. With the mix amp its easy to adjust sound and switch between dobly surround sound and stereo for music and in game. only bad thing about it is the 280 euros you gotta pay for it :) i found it worth it's price but thats me.
''Be polite, be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.'' The sniper
BF3
C2: Staff Sergeant - Hitcorp
C3: 1st Lieutenant - Dark army
C4: 1st Lieutenant - Starfishers coffee initiative
C5: PFC - Legion of Doom
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

madcow wrote:I, like .Sup
alvaeo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by alvaeo »

.Sup wrote:I don't use a headset because the audio quality is disappointing and the comfort is on par with 1960s headphones.

But seriously I use HD555 for gaming for like 5 years now, still the first set.

Very comfortable, easy to wash the pads, good sound quality with very decently wide soundstage and excellent 3D imaging.
I've seen these go for 60$ a while ago on sale. You could also get one of the lower HD series, comfort level is the same.
I use sennheiser as well, probably THEE best company producing the best quality headphones known to god... That's just my opinion. I had those then sold them and moved up to the 650's which is what i've owned for about 2-3 years now. I'll be staying with the 650's
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

I had the HD600s which were my fav of all times combined with a tube amp. But I sold them in order to try other headphones.