-

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

fawadforlan

-

Post by fawadforlan »

-
Last edited by fawadforlan on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Battlefield 3
Campaign 2 - Staff Sergeant
Campaign 3 - Captain
Campaign 4 - Private
fawadforlan

Re: Need help with school project

Post by fawadforlan »

I have a test about this in 2 days, it's really important so i hope someone will help me with this fast.
Battlefield 3
Campaign 3 - Captain
Campaign 4 - Private
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

this almost sounds like our setup at work, you can play around with login scripts and whats not but key thing you can do is map your homefolder to that D drive and their Homefile, look in Computer Management > local users and groups > Users > find a user and go to the profile tab.

I am on TS if you want to talk more :)
fawadforlan

Post by fawadforlan »

-
Last edited by fawadforlan on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battlefield 3
Campaign 3 - Captain
Campaign 4 - Private
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Depending in how much detail you have to go into or what structure you use in the school...

Are you using AD (Active Directory) to issue the Orginisational Strcuture where the policy rights are given and in here the access to what they can and cannot see and access, they may be able to see the "Teachers" drive but the policy rights disalllows them from accessing it.

There are many ways in which to do it but i just managed a project for upgrading AD recently so know alot oabut it but then agains depends on how detailed you want to look at it as Rob says scripts also do the same thing.