"Battlefield 3 has stop working" [RESOLVED]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

BlooDRaptoR1

"Battlefield 3 has stop working" [RESOLVED]

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

This problem as you can tell from the topic title , i could not play fully Battlefield 3 opening battles (after draft).
This issue was from when i updated my pc to play in better graphics battlefield 3 and not getting FPS drop.
But! as long as i downloaded Armored kill , this issue , even at normal servers without any need of AK or any expansion started happening more often. I've read somewhere at a forum that if change label of battlefield 3TM at regedit and make it "Battlefield 3" , it will make it stop.No it didn't work. I tried downloading PB program as I saw they posted a "solution" to those crashes, still nothing. I tried to change my graphics from AUTO to Medium (cuz it could help i guess) , still nothing.
And if I do not get any of those crashes while i play , at a critical moment , i got crashed with the issue "Battlefield 3 has stop working."
I even tried to repair from origin, still nothing. As a matter of fact , I play games only for my father's interet cafe ( i have my personal computer) and sometimes before i play Battlefield 3 , I play LoL or BP4F with friends, and after that , not to get any crash i restart my pc so i won't have that much problems with crashing game. It didn't work at all.

Is there any solution to my problem so i can enjoy every battleday with my army buddies versus our enemy?
*Every computer , even mine at internet cafe , has many other games besides BF3, do i have to delete some so i can have more space? I do not know if that is gonna work, but if it does , i will inform you the next day about the specs of my pc.
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Battlefield 3 has stop working.

Post by Fields »

I have no idea, but your dad owns an internet cafe? I'm super jealous now.
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

Fields wrote:I have no idea, but your dad owns an internet cafe? I'm super jealous now.
You will need some painkiller pills cuz all shitty 10 years old play LoL and when they lose , they call it hack and they scream in the cafe.Then you hear me saying shut up and everything is silence :)
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by wizekraker »

BlooDRaptoR1 wrote:
Fields wrote:I have no idea, but your dad owns an internet cafe? I'm super jealous now.
You will need some painkiller pills cuz all shitty 10 years old play LoL and when they lose , they call it hack and they scream in the cafe.Then you hear me saying shut up and everything is silence :)
lol..you record there reactions..
I hope you get your comp fixed. Maybe run CCleaner? Run Registry checker. They may or may not work.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

This does not sound like a PB-problem, you would get other error messages if PB would not be updated. (You might want to turn off PB in the selection menu (3. selection under "detailed") before accessing a server to be sure.) Just in case you should manuelly update PB with the pbsetup.

Do you also crash, when running the BF3-singleplayer campaign?
When does the game crash? I understand you are able to get on a server and can start playing and the crash happens ingame, correct? How long in the game until a crash happens?
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

sushi25 wrote:This does not sound like a PB-problem, you would get other error messages if PB would not be updated. (You might want to turn off PB in the selection menu (3. selection under "detailed") before accessing a server to be sure.) Just in case you should manuelly update PB with the pbsetup.

Do you also crash, when running the BF3-singleplayer campaign?
When does the game crash? I understand you are able to get on a server and can start playing and the crash happens ingame, correct? How long in the game until a crash happens?
If it's a fast one , it takes 3-5 minutes and then i got crush , if not , i play for about 30 + and i crash
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

if you can play on pb-protected server for 30 min. I guess you can take pb of the list of possible causes.

Since you said you upgraded your system, you might want to run an analysing program including a check for temperatures in your computer. It could be some component is overheating - which I would guess would crash your whole computer and not the game alone.

1. I googled your error message, have you tried this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uOw-1LCmpo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-COH7N9zw

2. Also try the things here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/ ... 358/page/2

3. Plus make sure it is not a firewall issue.

Report back when you went through the list.
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

I hope this isnt a hardware Problem, although it sounds as if you might have Temperature issues.

Battlefield is a pretty hardware demanding software.
Maybe you should run some tests, if your graphic card/cpu can withstand heavy loads.

Chef
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
ZebraPeps
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZebraPeps »

If you are running on 32-bit Windows, try google this "bcdedit/set increaseuserva". It is a command where u can set the amount of memory reserved for user applications.
MotherFo™

Post by MotherFo™ »

Need computer specs please.
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

Thanks everybody for your interest on me to help me! I found these steps of Sushi and Zebrapeps ! Thanks a lot all of you for the information :)
Let's roll now to the battlefield, shall we ? :)
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

so is your computer doing ok now?
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

sushi25 wrote:so is your computer doing ok now?
Aye capt
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Horray!!!!!
RESOLVED added to threadsubject.