Allowance for a small squad to join as a group?

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

hlmtre

Allowance for a small squad to join as a group?

Post by hlmtre »

Howdy,

FNG here. I already play battlefield with a group of three other guys and we highly value teamwork and communication. We'd love to play large scale battlefield with other competent human beings, but would also like to play together, on the same team. Are there allowances for this?
sushi
Executive
Executive

Re: Allowance for a small squad to join as a group?

Post by sushi »

Hi there,

GC does not generally discurage group sign ups, but we strongly support single signup, since we also like to integrate everybody in overall teamplay and to mix our playerbase and need to make sure you guys lean our way of doing things. We do look at the balance of our armies, so especially when joining during a campaign it could happen that groups are devided to prevent inbalances.

We are currently at the climax of the running campaign so you guys might want to check out the next camaigns drafting process, for the possibility to sign up as a group - which still could mean limitation in numbers.
hlmtre

Post by hlmtre »

sushi25 wrote: We are currently at the climax of the running campaign so you guys might want to check out the next camaigns drafting process, for the possibility to sign up as a group - which still could mean limitation in numbers.
Is there any particular method for signing up as a group? The four of us just put in each other's names in the Other Notes field.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

i sent you a PM, hope this helps to clarify things. If not pls respond to my PM
hlmtre

Post by hlmtre »

sushi25 wrote:i sent you a PM, hope this helps to clarify things. If not pls respond to my PM
It does; thanks very much.