Audio problems WTF IS... I don't even know( [Video proof]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

Audio problems WTF IS... I don't even know( [Video proof]

Post by Hgx »

Hello guys.

Today, out of nowhere my windows movie maker 2.6 started to f*ck up my sound BUT, I decided to record a video with camtasia (to record my desktop) to show you how is the sound in the .avi file (good) and then in the .wmv file (BAD).

So... okey, I recorded it, while I was doing so the audio was exactly as planned, the .avi was perfect while the .wmv had some weird buzzing sound.

THEN, I was watching the final video recorded by camtasia and. WTF BOTH FILES HAD THE SAME WEIRD SOUND like BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Both of them. WAIT, im not done.

Then, I decided to upload the video to my youtube account so i can show you. AND WTF IS HAPPENING BOTH FILES HAVE THEIR AUDIO FIXED.

Just look at this (it's a 26 secs video)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4NoFADTH5k[/youtube]

The first file that I open in fullscreen should have the audio just like that, with good quality, no background sound, etc.

BUT THE SECOND ONE, should have something like a BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sound in the background that I can even hear right now while playing the video (the one that you just saw) in my desktop.

Edit: in case you were wondering, my audio is fine as always, it's not like I hear that BZZZZZ in any other sound file like .mp3 or idk, some random video.

Can anyone explain me wtf is happening here? my face looks like this 8O :?
Last edited by Hgx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Audio problems WTF IS... I don't even know( [Video proof

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

Aliens? k:crazy:
AdmiralGiggles

Post by AdmiralGiggles »

Did you edit the audio ?
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

AdmiralGiggles wrote:Did you edit the audio ?
Nop, but I think I may founded the solution, Daskro told me that I should ground my PS cable and stuff like that.
And after watching both files a few times I can hear the buzzing in the background of the .avi file too with like 100% volume in everything.

I'll try to fix it later.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

there is lots of interference inside a PC. External USB card should solve your problems.