Sound card and mouse

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Sound card and mouse

Post by undrt0w »

I was using Logitech MX518 and QcK+ for like 6 years.

Last year i bought a new mousepad since the old one was barely usable..being cloth and everything, but my gf bought me the battlefield 3 edition of razer's scarab for valentine's - link - and i can say its way better than a cloth mousepad. I have to admit its overpriced though.

I was thinking for a new mouse but the MX518 is a monster, there was nothing wrong with it. Last month there was a promo for the 2012 deathadder and since i started having problems with middle click on TS i decided to give it a go. I like the buttons of the mouse and how it feels. I was between this and a logitech around the same price but i decided to test razers products. The only thing i don't like about it is the Synapse software. I can't get the profiles to work correctly. My BF3 profile is linked to the game .exe but it will stay that way even after i quit the game. I thought the default should be always on but no. Plus, i cannot link Planetside 2 since it starts with Steam. Oh...and i get fingerprints all over the mouse.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM