Team Balance - Lockers Mix Modes Server

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Bogey14

Team Balance - Lockers Mix Modes Server

Post by Bogey14 »

I have just started playing BF4, but am a very experienced gamers and FPS player (all the way back to CS). I stumbled across your Lockers Rush server and so far love it. The only problem I've had is the Team balance is horrible. I don't mind that there's been a clan with 4-5 players in there at all times, but in about 15 hours of play over the weekend and today I have only seen a couple rounds where the teams were balanced. It's honestly pretty miserable and I'm ready to find another server. Most of the time there's 8-10 lvl 100+ players on one side and 1-2 on the other if any. I'm not sure if there's been an admins on but wow this just isn't right.
Róka

Re: Team Balance - Lockers Mix Modes Server

Post by Róka »

I don't know any info about the admins of the server but I'm sure we can make a resolution :thumbup:
ImageImage
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

We have a couple members running their own server.
Currently we do not pub our battle servers which are our focus. Interested in a different feel of BF4, join us on Saturdays.
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

due to the unique way BF4 does their server settings, anything using the "official" setting (which most populated servers use as that's how the quick play function filters) has extremely limited control available for admins.

this is a problem with BF4 and there is little to nothing that can be done about it.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Nix

Post by Nix »

Pssssst, balance.
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Hi there.

This is a server run by one of our members and we do not really have a lot of control power over it.

Nevertheless, we are not your typical gaming community that just runs a server and pub play. We run campaigns were we play organized battles every Saturday. Two factions fight over world dominance over a RISK map (the board game) on which BF4 maps have been assigned to territories of that said map. Every Saturday one of the faction will attack certain territories with the hopes of acquiring them. It's a 6 hour long fight on different maps with only organized teams consisting of different squads (infantry, air, armor) and with their respective squad leader receiving orders from a field commander (who is also the in-game commander).

You can't get more more tactical and organized than this. Of course I am only scratching the surface with my explanation and I urge to to sign-up for our latest campaign that just started. We play on our own dedicated servers and I am sure you will love it. We are not competitive and try to have fun while playing. During the week members play a lot of different games and its a great place to make some new friends.

Use this link to sign up for the campaign: abc/index.php

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your interest in how things are run and I hope this will be start of an unforgettable gameplay experience for you.

Cheers!
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

I don't get this server thing at all. It's not a GC server yet it's presented on GC's front page. Seems to be causing confusion regarding our affiliation and control over what's going on there. May I ask what is the reason for that?
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

We don't fund it and the member advertises GC to other BF4 players.

Each time we've attempted to populate and form a server following its fizzled. It ends up being unpopulated and an added expense. Also finding admins with free time and not dictators isn't easy. Part of the problem is we take it down for battledays.

Having a member run his ranked server his way has been the only successful model so far, not that we wont be open to an organized attempt to upgrade to Rank.
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

...and he asked here for people to help admin the server with him. So if somebody wants to feel free to contact him.
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
Bogey14

Post by Bogey14 »

Yeah, nevermind I'm just done with this server, went back a couple times and it's only worse. one team had 9 of 10 players over level 100, the other had 1 player over 30....
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

It is quite unfortunate that you didn't read my post.
Good luck.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM