FPS issues on everything

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: FPS issues on everything

Post by ViperXVII »

SeraphiM0352 wrote:I have utorrent but it does not run automatically and i haven't used it in a while. I dont think that is a reason because its not running when i have the issue. Im looking at getting some thermal paste
Yeah as long as you haven't updated utorrent in the last 2 weeks it shouldn't be that. I'm mentioning it because I saw this on the news http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/95041-w ... -utorrent/ , basically it installs a CPU hog that will run in the background.
SeraphiM0352
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by SeraphiM0352 »

So after some more cleaning and trouble shooting i have come to the conclusion that the pump on my liquid cooler is failing. Im going to be calling the company today to talk about repair or purchasing a new one. looks like i am going to be out a computer for a while.
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

SeraphiM0352 wrote:So after some more cleaning and trouble shooting i have come to the conclusion that the pump on my liquid cooler is failing. Im going to be calling the company today to talk about repair or purchasing a new one. looks like i am going to be out a computer for a while.
Did they never send you the stock fans? you can try to use those in between maybe ^^
Nix

Post by Nix »

Stock fans aren't good for an OC'd CPU.
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
Divine-Sneaker

Post by Divine-Sneaker »

so downclock it while waiting for a replacement
"fraking game mechanics"