Forum Clean Up

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

DaGrooved1

Forum Clean Up

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Would it be alright if I removed all these old posts, deleted the Bf1942 related stuff, and updated it all for the new bf2 campaign? Or would you like it kept just the way it is for future reminicing?
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

You don't delete anything, D|G. Almost never is the delete key used in the forums. Moving it to the archives would be acceptable, but wait and let me look at it first. Might be an easier and cleaner way.

Winter
ImageImage
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

We have archives? Anywho, doesn't matter to me, just wondering what I could do to help out, spent the last 3 days working on sigs and still havent got 1 finished, been playing bf2 alot, exams, guess I do have lots of stuff to do after all, infact, I should be studying, not working on GC! Man do I need to get my priorities straight.

edit: Another question (Im full of em today) why do you prefer moving things to the "archives" instead of deleting it? I can see how saving somethings might be useful, but not so much for others.
Last edited by DaGrooved1 on Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Love ya D\G. Go play BF2 with some buds. I thought I had a meeting today, but having checked my notes, it's tomorrow nite.

I can play if you want? Or studying is good too! He he! :D

Meet me on teamspeak and I will give ya a quick moderator lesson. OK?

Winter :D
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Are you playing WoW right now?! Oh, Ill be on in about 5 minutes, for my lessons, master.
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

LOL I was just perusing the forums to clean them up a bit and give Dagrooved a hard time when I came across this post. But you are right Winter. I find the easiest thing to do is Edit the post then just reset it as "normal". It then drops down the list according to date. Lazy mans way I know.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

May I suggest that we use the [RESOLVED] Topic-addition in the New Members Help forum as we do in the Technical forum. Makes it a lot easier to check out, if there is something left to do.
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Yeah, that can be done, tech support and new support are sort of the same thing, and putting resolved there might give people an idea of where to look. I forgot I still had admin powers in the New Members Forum.