Unlocked Weapons (resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

a432

Unlocked Weapons (resolved)

Post by a432 »

I have a question. Do we get to use our unlocked weapons in the campaign or is are we stuck only using defualt weapons?
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

We're most likely (basically 99.9% I believe, barring a bi-polar reverse decision) going to stick with the basic weapons I believe.
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sledgehammer

Post by sledgehammer »

My unlocked medic gun > u.
Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible.
- Stanislaw Lem
a432

Post by a432 »

well that's lame I need my g3 and my .50 cal!!!
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

The thing is GC is played out as a team efford, so my guess is we will try to keep things as equal as possible:

No ingame- discussions that player A has unlocked weapon X and therefor must play kit 1 and player B cannot play kit 2 since he did not unlock weapon Y. No discussions between the army's that the other army only pwned because this player A had certain weapons unlocked.... you get the idea. We will either unlock all weapons for everybody or play with regular weapons.

Since your rank will change within the campain, you will not be able to use your unlocked weapons anyway, as you might have to register a new profile for each GC-Promotion.
EliteSoldier0

Post by EliteSoldier0 »

I don't care if we may not play the unlocked weapons because
a. the weapons aren't so much better
b. i play spec ops and their unlocked weapon sucks, the zoom of the MEC and USMC weapon is much better :D
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Just about sums it up, Sushi. I also think I answered this question before here in the forum, hopefully not asked by the same person though. :roll:

a432,

Take your unlocked weapons out to the pubs and murderlize some pub rats, bro. If that's all you are in this for, you are going to miss out on what makes our site and campaign style tournaments so fun.

I would hate for anyone to miss the point entirely. I have spent entire battles in previous campaigns without firing a shot. playing defense and never even having the enemy get close to our units. As the best defense is a very good offense.

But , I found just as much brotherhood and good company those days as I did greasing the enemy tank treads with my body on the front lines.

Running and shooting and running some more can be done anywhere and with most fps's. Look for something better here mate and you might just have the time of your life, cool?

Winter :D
ImageImage