some little time problems(resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

cyborgID_2345623

some little time problems(resolved)

Post by cyborgID_2345623 »

hi guys : i have little problems wide the time i cant understand all the am pm gmt tims 3:00 pm :oops: live in sweden of the are som swdeish guys hare i need little help abourt the am-pm gmt : i hope you understand what i mean : dont want come late to the batteldays : cya guys : :D
znipah

Post by znipah »

Greetings fellow lover of polar bears and blond women. Just add 6 hours to the announced time (EST) or 1 hour to GMT and you will have swedish time (GMT+1, CET). In other words, the saturday battle starts at 9 PM (21.00) with current daylight savings.
@x1-znipah|StFw.GR
@3-Fw.znipah|PJ
@4-ObSchtz.znipah|DAK
@5-Hptm.znipah|SD
cyborgID_2345623

Post by cyborgID_2345623 »

tack : THX
Don_Quix

Post by Don_Quix »

znipah wrote:Greetings fellow lover of polar bears and blond women. Just add 6 hours to the announced time (EST) or 1 hour to GMT and you will have swedish time (GMT+1, CET). In other words, the saturday battle starts at 9 PM (21.00) with current daylight savings.
And please send us several of your your finest blond women. We are in the middle of a 30-year drought here.

You can keep the polar bears ;)
Smacklug

Post by Smacklug »

Don_Quix wrote:
znipah wrote:Greetings fellow lover of polar bears and blond women. Just add 6 hours to the announced time (EST) or 1 hour to GMT and you will have swedish time (GMT+1, CET). In other words, the saturday battle starts at 9 PM (21.00) with current daylight savings.
And please send us several of your your finest blond women. We are in the middle of a 30-year drought here.

You can keep the polar bears ;)
Polar bears=SMOKING HAWT.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

In Arizona? Yeah they probably would be so hot they'd start smoking.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]