New EC Member(resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

JimFromSales

New EC Member(resolved)

Post by JimFromSales »

Just curious as I am a GC noob...just signed up to be an EC member today and placed a post in the EC barracks.. I had a couple of questions:

1) When are we available to play in the battles if we are a new member?
2) Do we receive an e-mail or some type of notification as to what squad (within the EC) we will be placed on?
3) Is there a seperate forum to where the battle signups are?

I have been looking around for about an hour and can't seem to find any of this.
Any help will be awesome and I look forward to being on the battlefield with you all.

Jim
YouSawNothing

Post by YouSawNothing »

1) When are we available to play in the battles if we are a new member?
whenever u can first come first fight
2) Do we receive an e-mail or some type of notification as to what squad (within the EC) we will be placed on?
goto the ec squad forum and goto the 1 u want to join instructions r in the thread (join dragon :wink: )
3) Is there a seperate forum to where the battle signups are? no
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Sunday is a very slow day here at GC, Jim. Post your need for help in the barracks or squad forums of EC and someone will come along and get you set up, double timing it all the way.

Yes, choose your own squad and post your particulars in signup thread for that company. Try to catch a practice session with your squad, to make sure your teamspeak works right and get lined up with your new armys way of fighting. Keeps battleday from being something you will have to apologize for later, know what I mean?

Not a trooper here that wont happily show you the way to happy fighting here at GC.

Welcome to the show, my friend.

Winter :D
ImageImage
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

I have moved this Topic to the new members help Forum. Let us know if you need any further assistance.