Parts 4 sale

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

tripleX

Parts 4 sale

Post by tripleX »

Anyone need any pc parts? I'm doing a bit of an upgrade and so getting rid of my old stuff.

2500xp barton cpu retail still with warranty(put in pc3200 memory and it's a 3200xp cpu) $80
Asus A7N8X Deluxe mb $40
ATI x800 XT All in wonder AGP vid card. like new with box and all accessories are brand new. $280 still has warranty.

That's about what I want for the parts. If you're interested let me know. I'll consider offers. Thanks.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Triplex, let the customers know where you are located, in case they do not know, unless they do not mind having their goods shipped around the globe. :wink:
tripleX

Post by tripleX »

Ok. I'm in the U.S. man. And well I'm currently using all the parts above to play BF2 and type this message. I have some new parts on the way tho and these will be taken out in a day or two. Then I will mortgage my house to pay for my new parts.
tripleX

Post by tripleX »

Well here's a review on the card I'm selling to give anyone interested a better idea of what it is capable of.

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/ati ... r_x800_xt/

The card is basically ati's top of the line. It's an all in wonder card too which means it has a tv tuner it and tivo-like functionality as well as video capture from a camcorder. It comes with a remote control, component cables for hdtv, svideo cables and well a ton of cables and boxes that sit on your desktop with these ports on them. The remote control is used to control your pc and windows and the tivo stuff. IT's an RF remote control which means it doesn't need line of sight. All that stuff is still in the plastic.
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

I might take that vid card off your hands triple. Do I get a GC discount? How do you suggest we handle getting the money from my Visa to your pocket?

I have a backup desktop pc with an 8x agp slot that currently houses an older Nvidea MX4400 and needs more muscle. All in Wonder cards used to be my favorite cards, too. I have a copy of Windows XP Media version 2005 that I wanted to install and the remote would fit in nicely, methinks.

Winter :D
ImageImage