battle times etc. [RESOLVED]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Reaper13

battle times etc. [RESOLVED]

Post by Reaper13 »

i am new to BF2 and GC and anxious to get my feet wet in a battle. Just discovered BF2 after a year? of COD.
I signed up for 2nd brigade.
Besides saturday 10 a.m. what other days can I play in battles? (10 a.m. is brutal ill have to get to bed earlier)
I have T.S. set and ready.
I assume that I just show up and get assigned......?
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Welcome to GC!

What you will have to do next is to hop in the 2 brigade forums and check the posts in there for strats, assignments, training times, battle times and such. It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but once you have spent like 15 minutes reading you should be ok. you could also get on TS and simple talk to the guys hanging out there to file you in.

Once you did that, please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will get one of the 2 brigade guys to help you getting started.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

no comments? ..... resolved I guess
Reaper13

Post by Reaper13 »

Well I have read and read, and it makes more sense, but 2 brigade doesnt seem to have its own area, just US forces in general.
I wanted to be in the friday battle, but I have an Avril Lavigne concert to go to.
I will be there on Sat...
6 hours? is a long battle, am I expected to stay for it all?
Reaper13
gribble

Post by gribble »

Everybody can play as long as he likes. If you don't want to play at all on a specific battle day that is ok.
BUT... if you taste a bit of these type of game-play you can't resist and 6hours isn't that long anymore :twisted:

Just check the US Forces barracks for forther information or hop on Teamspeak, mostly there are some guys who are willing to answer any question.... or post here again.
KillShot

Post by KillShot »

There is a 2nd Brigade post. Look in the US Squad forums. It is an announcement post. 1 for each division with in the US side.

Also in the US barracks there is a post that says "READ THIS FIRST" it answers a lot of the questions you have.

Thanks. OR just PM myself or JacobsLight, or Cheesy. They are the commanders for 2nd Brigade.
jacobslight

Post by jacobslight »

KillShot wrote: Thanks. OR just PM myself or JacobsLight, or Cheesy. They are the commanders for 2nd Brigade.
Or Thonnath :D .

JacobsLight
GC World of Warcraft Guild Leader

Col. U.S. Forces, BF2 campaign 1
Image Image

Webmaster GC WOW Guild web page ..
http://wow.global-conflict.org