so what is the deal about this tourny?

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

RazzerKFG

so what is the deal about this tourny?

Post by RazzerKFG »

Daveout told me about you lads getting into a new campaign and i wanted to see what kinda of a tourny this, so i eventualy signed up.

now heres the fuss, the rules dont mention what side i belong to, a bit on the gameplay and such and thats all.

I notic the "welcome" on the homepage:
CAMPAIGN 5 SIGNUP

I have a small problem with the campaign system. However campaign signups will begin on schedule.

TO SIGNUP HERES WHAT YOU DO.
Goto the Forums
Click "Usergroups"
Pick the Army you want to join - "Axis Army" or "Allied Army"
Click Submit

THE GENERALS - Davout and Night_S will be respsonible for adding you to that group
But being a forum whore - i took a glare in the forum and notic that there is a draft and saw daveouts posting aswell:
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic& ... feca5407e3

which kinda eleminates the quote imo...

If i wasnt a bit of a idiot, i would say "oh they already started and no new members can join" - thats the view i get when seeing this thing, however im a bit of a idiot and just want a simple answer: what side/army am i in or rather can i join or what army/side do i get drafted to?

Razzer
tvuk

Post by tvuk »

The signups are not limited to people who were in the draft. The draft is only for veterans who have played in GC for one or more campaigns. New people can join in anytime.

Just choose a side, go to the usergroups, choose your army, view information, join group.
C1: @x1-tvuk|ObLt.GR_______C2: @2-Hptm.tvuk|GT
C3: @3-Gen.tvuk___________C4: @4-SCA.tvuk
C5: 5A|1|Pfc|tvuk*|AR
RazzerKFG

Post by RazzerKFG »

finaly some information that makes sense, thanks - btw any idears on what side that in the most need? i could join the other side then and see if my artl "skills" are what they use to be, "Sry for artl TK.." :oops:

Razzer
tvuk

Post by tvuk »

We haven't started the campaign yet so I cannot honestly say which side needs you more. Just flip a coin.
C1: @x1-tvuk|ObLt.GR_______C2: @2-Hptm.tvuk|GT
C3: @3-Gen.tvuk___________C4: @4-SCA.tvuk
C5: 5A|1|Pfc|tvuk*|AR
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

...and hello, welcome to GC
( just to show this is a frendly comunity )
:D