Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

good news.
Stop typing and start ordering.
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Kal, (maybe) wrote:I got an email saying my account got deleted or whatever but it says my email addy is already in use when I tried to re-registure. Wahsup wit dat?
I don't know amigo. I have had no requests for your nick from anyone. About the only way an active members nick can be taken by another is with an admin's direct participation. So I will ask the others and see what's up if anything.

Might end up being one of those little oddity's we chalk up to as supernatural, glitch driven or alcohol related tragedy. He He.

btw: When you tried to register with that nick a second time, the software was correct in telling you that nick was taken. It was taken by you. It did it's job and avoided two accounts here with your nick on both.

The email is what has me perplexed. Are you sure it was from Global, and not FH or the Euro split off tourney site?

We will do what it takes, mate!

Winter :D
Last edited by Winter_Lion on Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Hey Kal,

I checked it out and you still have an active account here. But because of your possible security breach involving your username and an email that supposedly came from us, I changed the password and emailed it to you.

You can change it after logging in next time around, mate.

Pleasure having served you my friend and good luck with the new PC purchase.

Winter :D
ImageImage
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Moved to help forum