Balance Issues

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

V_

Balance Issues

Post by V_ »

So, We all know that GC isn't balanced. It wasn't balance when KI was winning, and it wasn't balanced not that HitCorp is winning. What's more is that a lot of people are upset by this. KI certainly is disheartened by our losing streak, and I've heard rumors that HitCorp is complaining that things are too easy. Something needs to change. Now, I'm not privy to what the TA's or HC's are doing, but I figured I'd start a thread so we can get the entire GC community to comment on ways to balance the campaign so we can all have fun on battledays. :D
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
matsif
Executive
Executive

Re: Balance Issues

Post by matsif »

this is always an issue. as more players of different skill levels join and they want to play with their clan/friends, a big part of the drafting process is splitting these groups up evenly. sometimes a campaign will be over in 4-5 weeks, then we redraft and move on

in the 9 bf2 campaigns I was in, I think 3 were almost perfectly balanced assuming everyone was there and whatnot. you just have to make the best with what you have, and have fun with it, win or lose. I know winning is more fun than losing.

now since I can't see the army forums I don't know if y'all are discussing this within the army, but as a general rule it is better to keep these types of posts in army forums and not public. just generates bad blood between players.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
fawadforlan

Post by fawadforlan »

I don't think that KI had better players than Hitcorp when you guys were winning, we (hitcorp) changed our strategy and used a new way to communicate with other squads, this helped alot previous weak, and yesterday it helped us to win everything.
And Hitcorp also don't have better players than KI, I think that KI just had a bad battleday.
We will see what next battle day happens, then we can see if it's really unbalanced or not.
Battlefield 3
Campaign 2 - Staff Sergeant
Campaign 3 - Captain
Campaign 4 - Private
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

This is a difficult topic to address. We have had the same people show up since the start of the campaign. They've been with us through both our losing streaks and our winning streaks. The core of our army has remained consistent throughout the campaign with the exception of the 2 KI squads that we received due to Hitcorp lacking players. With that said, i am hesitant to point fingers at "balance issues" as the cause or the winning/losing streaks from both sides.

Also, we encourage you to not post these sorts of issues in the general discussion board. Please post in your army's barracks.
Image[/url]
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Guys, don't post anything that is related to either of the armies in open forum. Go with the chain of command by contacting your superiors.