Who else got in the BF4 Alpha?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Róka

Re: Who else got in the BF4 Alpha?

Post by Róka »

...you must agree to not publicly post information, images or videos from the game, or your impressions of the game itself.
I'm sure we can say whether or not we were invited. However, don't publicly give out information that hasn't already been released, don't record or screenshot and post publicly, and don't even tell friends what you think of the game so far...
I might end up recording although I will just keep it safe on my hard drive until they let us know we can start posting, if at all.
ImageImage
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by zorplex »

FlaminWalrus wrote:Well you actually can see it in your games in Origin. And you can see who got it too on your friends list.
So you can... That's a very nice alpha you have there FlaminWalrus. Would be a shame if something were to happen to it...

(Ken got in too. Interestingly, no one on my friends list who have preordered BF4 have access to the alpha.)

Those who are in, can you confirm if you are opted in to the Battlefield emails? And, if so, where on Battlelog/Origin did you do it?
Get a free Planetside 2 starter pack! Shameless PS2 recruitment link!
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF3C6-L • UNSC • PFC ~§~ BF4C1-L • Allies • PRVT ~§~ BF4C2-W • 9th MEU • P2C
BF4C3 • Corleone Family • HCImage
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

Róka wrote:Yahoo!
8O
Róka

Post by Róka »

KoffeinFlummi wrote:
8O
I have had the email account since I first started gaming and have no idea how or the patience to change ALL THE GAMING ACCOUNTS EVER linked to that email to another email.
zorplex wrote:Those who are in, can you confirm if you are opted in to the Battlefield emails? And, if so, where on Battlelog/Origin did you do it?
I had opted in when I first installed Origin because I just always wanted to be up-to-date with them. It's in Origin>Account and Privacy>Contact Preferences>Contact me about EA's products, news, events and promotions?>Yes.
EDIT: Also in Contact Preferences you can set up Email Preferences, which mine are only checked off with Battlefield and EA Mobile.
ImageImage
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

zorplex wrote:
FlaminWalrus wrote:Well you actually can see it in your games in Origin. And you can see who got it too on your friends list.
So you can... That's a very nice alpha you have there FlaminWalrus. Would be a shame if something were to happen to it...

Saranti said he sees me having also the alpha. Yet I have no email no nothing. Maybe he was mistaken.
Well, one thing is new: My simcity game disappeared :evil: :evil: :evil: WTF?
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by zorplex »

Jokerle wrote:Saranti said he sees me having also the alpha. Yet I have no email no nothing. Maybe he was mistaken.
I see that you have preordered BF4 but not the Alpha Trial. That may be what he is seeing.
Get a free Planetside 2 starter pack! Shameless PS2 recruitment link!
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF3C6-L • UNSC • PFC ~§~ BF4C1-L • Allies • PRVT ~§~ BF4C2-W • 9th MEU • P2C
BF4C3 • Corleone Family • HCImage
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

Since it almost the same engine:

Can you see if any or all of the present glitches/bugs are still in the game?

Headglitching (well if they somehow made it less obvious), knife teleport, invulnerable while jumping animation, bunny hopping, tank rear hit, vehicles collisions, euro shot, "euro shot" v2...

Im wishing seeing tomorrow the alpha on my inbox :|

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LoA »

zorplex wrote:
Bock wrote:How do they select people for the alpha?
I don't know about cloon, but LoA and Sarantini are both lvl 100. So I would wager a guess that has something to do with it. :roll:
I don't have it. It popped up once in my origin library, and next time i logged in it was gone. I got BF1942, BF2, BC2, BF2142 and BF3 with lvl 100 and all that premium stuff. I also kind of helped in making a HUD concept for BF3 with a full list of things people wanted to be changed. I also have that "recieve emails from EA blabla" and Battlefield checked in my Origin settings.

Still no key. I guess I'm not experienced enough with battlefield... :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/r0iaS3A.jpg That makes me happier. :D
AdmiralGiggles

Post by AdmiralGiggles »

i needz alpha :(
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

zorplex wrote:
Jokerle wrote:Saranti said he sees me having also the alpha. Yet I have no email no nothing. Maybe he was mistaken.
I see that you have preordered BF4 but not the Alpha Trial. That may be what he is seeing.
That is fine with me. Not so eager to play alpha versions. And yay my simcity game is back!
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
Róka

Post by Róka »

LoA wrote:Still no key. I guess I'm not experienced enough with battlefield... :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/r0iaS3A.jpg That makes me happier. :D
I'm fully aware of that. But I think if the demo they showed people playing was Pre-Alpha and this is Alpha maybe they'll have other maps that are not textured but that one should be.
And there's no key, just a greeting in email and then the game shows up in your Origin library (EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR LIBRARY SET TO SHOW ALL GAMES) it's not downloadable until tomorrow.
ImageImage
Sarantini
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sarantini »

Jokerle wrote:
zorplex wrote:
That is fine with me. Not so eager to play alpha versions. And yay my simcity game is back!
Hmm yeah that might be the case. But it still shows up under the bf4alpha tab.
And i cant play after all win8 is not supported.
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

KoffeinFlummi wrote:
8O
I like my yahoo! account. It works just fine.

No alpha for me :(

If anyone with the alpha decides to change their password and then *ahem* pm me their Origin login details, I promise not to steal stuff!
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
Sao
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sao »

Sao wrote:Cloon has it. Raging right now.
I think you have it as well...
Wait Whut?! Oh please let you be serious. I didn't see it last night.

If I don't have it I'll qq. I have preordered it though.
FlaminWalrus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by FlaminWalrus »

Sao wrote:
Sao wrote:Cloon has it. Raging right now.
I think you have it as well...
Wait Whut?! Oh please let you be serious. I didn't see it last night.

If I don't have it I'll qq. I have preordered it though.
I think it shows it cos of pre order. It showed me that Disco had it, but he didnt recieve the email and doesnt have access.
Sorry to get your hopes up. Hugs :cry: