Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Di3for3v3r
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Battlefield V Who's in?

Post by Di3for3v3r »

Hello GC,

Who has or is going to buy Battlefield V ?

i'm going to ! if we are possible to manage the servers again like in the old times. I'm looking forward to play those amazing teamplay battles again :thumbup:
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What kills you let you respawn wherever you wanted to go

With kind regards
Di3for3v3r
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Re: Battlefield V Who's in?

Post by A Docile Sloth »

If there is a server system that can do the bare minimum we need to run a campaign, yes (password, no team balance, map rotation, map restarts). Other wise, if it's on sale maybe.
V_

Post by V_ »

I'm in the same boat as Sloth. Bare minimums are all I'd need to hop on for GC business, passwords and no team balancing. Even a map vote we can control would be fine, since we have control over it. Otherwise, I'll wait for sale to pub.
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Not ruling it out but am definitely going to wait for release to see what DICE managed to frak up this time. I don't trust their marketing BS for a second. And please for the love of Gaben don't pre-order
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

I am interested in this game but want to play before I put cash in. I felt it was obvious to me fairly quick that I wouldn't like BFOne that much and I don't regret not getting it. Hopefully an alpha/beta invite will come my way
Di3for3v3r
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Di3for3v3r »

Sorry Razy70 i pre-orderd :? :?

Yeah i hope we can play it in GC as BF4.
But even with some buggs I love this game. :oops: :oops:
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What kills you let you respawn wherever you wanted to go

With kind regards
Di3for3v3r
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

I'm OUT till it's OUT and for what's the game really worth which we will find OUT when it's OUT, and probably not
what the price is now(OUT!).
j0n3s

Post by j0n3s »

I would be interested - let's see!
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

Join the Discord if you got it and wish to play with the other GCers that got it.
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

I might drop in with my squad at some point, but so little time when we grow up >.< .. ! Count me in any activity that includes BFV or campaigns for BFV!
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

I bought it for the cold winter days. I enjoyed it immediately much more than BF 1. Would be awesome to get a campaign rolling, but I have doubt we get server control.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CaptJagermeister »

I preordeded the normal edition back in August and have been enjoying myself far the week and a half I've been playing the game and like it a lot more than BF1. There's obviously some issues with the game like balance and just general quality of life stuff that's missing but despite that I'm liking it.

I doubt that I'll like it as much as BF4 but I honestly doubt that I'll ever get sucked into any game like that ever but I would love a BFV campaign and hope that Dice gives us some server control to make that happen. Today I looked back at some of my videos from the last 2 BF4 campaigns and man do I mis it.
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

Played a few matches, and I'm starting to like it. Pray for server control.

I didn't have any fraking clue how the specializations worked at first, but once someone told me how to find it I think I like the basic idea better than the previous mini-game of "go to symthic and find the correct attachment answer". Now it's pretty obvious what it will do and I get to pick. I dislike that I appear to be spending some kind of currency to get the specs, but I have a ton of it saved up from before I knew wtf I was doing so it's ok for now.

I hated medic at first because SMG range was so hilariously bad that it made it unfun. Once I got a few specs I suddenly was killing people again. Hooray medic! MP40 4lyfe.

Anyone flying yet? I haven't tried, still having too much fun on the ground. It seems like there's AA everywhere so I imagine it might be annoying.
ImageImageImage
GrimRenegade

Post by GrimRenegade »

I came here hoping that GC was going to be running another campaign for BFV since I actually like this Battlefield game most of the time.

If anyone wants to play ever, feel free to add me, GrimRenegade.