NA BF3 server

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Re: NA BF3 server

Post by Ash2Dust »

Looking at possible other GSPs for our BF3 NA server. Multiplay has given a pretty good price, but I'm not happy. I have an inquiry into nfoservers, but they arent cheap. Seems like anyone with a solid reputation wants $83 USD a month for 64 slots that doesnt start crapping out around 48 slots depending on map.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Re: NA BF3 server

Post by Ash2Dust »

WoodenPlank wrote:
BlackIce999 wrote:Why not something more centrally located, like Chicago, Indy, or St. Louis? Personally, I'd like Chicago... ;)
We use east coast servers out of respect for the European players. We also try to use Euro data centers that provide decent pings to the NA players.
Likewise, we use a london server out of respect for NA players. Some people want to play on both servers despite ping, others choose to only play on their regions server. If I wasnt in GC, I'd be 100% west coast NA servers.

Not shooting anyone down. I like to see constant feedback about the servers. Its a nebulus thing with everyone's different environment. Tho if its a crappy server, the feedback will add up with each post.