F.E.A.R. Multiplayer for free

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Chefcook

F.E.A.R. Multiplayer for free

Post by Chefcook »

Sierra decided to split the Full-Price game F.E.A.R. into 2 parts and seperate the Multiplayer part.
This one is now called F.E.A.R. Combat and will be available for free this Thursday 17.08.2006!

Just sign up on the site www.joinfear.com and you will recieve a CD-Key with which you can activate the download material, you can download in a few days...

I will give it a try!

Chef
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
ChickenSalad

Post by ChickenSalad »

Nice, gonna try it too.
gribble

Post by gribble »

yeah, i wonder how the MP modes are. There will be the classic DM/TDM/CTF normal and with some kind of slomo action. Then there will be an (Team) Elimination mode. These all sounds kinda boring/normal to me. I wonder how these both will be:

Conquer All (CA): Is a form of Capture and Hold, where 2 teams compete to capture all the checkpoints. In order to win Conquer All, one team must gain control of all the checkpoints simultaneously.

Control (CON): Control is also a form of Capture and Hold, but the difference is that the scoring is different. Holding any checkpoint will accumulate points for your team, however capturing all the points will not end the round. The winning team is determined by the team with the most points when time expires or if one team reaches the max points.

So it's kinda conquest mode, guess these will be the funny modes, at least for me :)
tiberian_rebel

Post by tiberian_rebel »

It is by far worth it.
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu
uberscooby

Post by uberscooby »

F.E.A.R was one of the best FPS one players I've played great combats I cant wait :)
gribble

Post by gribble »

Timtif

Post by Timtif »

You may download the free F.E.A.R. multiplayer game client from Sierra or through any of our trusted partners. You will be required to register for a free CD-Key on the website to play the game.

http://www.joinfear.com/main?act=download

out now
=GC= Campaign 3 : RED'S DEVIL BRIGADE 3R*PFC Image 2xBattleServiceR.,BlackOpsR.,SupportM.,SquadUnitCitation,InfantryAssaultM.,LeadershipM.
=GC= Campaign 4 : S.C.U.M Raiders RT*PFC/RA*SSG Image BlackOps
=GC= Campaign 5 : Operation X -> RONIN -> Hogans Heros HD*SGT Image Black Operations,GC Teamplayer Recognision,Squad Unit Citation,Leadership Medal
=GC= Campaign 6 : Stonies's Fearless Bandits SA*SARImage Battle Service,Black Operations,Campaign Winner,2xAir Combat M,The Gold Star,2xSquad Unit Citation
ImageImage Image
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
uberscooby

Post by uberscooby »

Just been playing it and it seems to be pretty cool, athough there do seem to be a fair amount of bugs in it like frezzing and being dead yet still upright but thats to be expected I guess. Fast action with the normal kind of modes DM, CTF, TDM all good fun :D