BF2142 Open beta (all keys gone)

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Hashey

Post by Hashey »

Nice Gribble. That forum used to be from www.callofduty.nl where i was a moderator(not anymore though), but it still had my postcount from 812 or something. :D
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

1280 x 1024 res is missing doh! silly. maybe available via command line. And i die and die and die and die hehe. I must be doing something wrong. But overall. Looks fun. Strafing with tanks is the crap hehe.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

Hmm, there was a great bug earlier. The enemy titan we were on decided to randomly explode and everyone on it was sent flying. Then it respawned with maximum health...

Then they boarded our titan and the same thing happened and we ended up killing each other's titan about 4 times before the round finally ended after they blew up ours again. 8O
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Gravis

Post by Gravis »

wow that was alotta fun lol... Me Dag, Madcow, and goggles ripped up on one of the servers. We were consistently best squad and highest on the score rankings... we had at least 5 field unlocks also....

I know the squad play changed dags mind alittle bit about playing... its alotta fun once you have competent people on your side to play with...

With the recent update they seem to have added way too many problems... It seems gravity was increased which is caused the EU tank to take damage just from driving, and also short falls cause alotta damage to the soldier...

Squad leader sentry drone is very inaccurate (which is fine or it would be overpowered) but shows no regard for teammates or walls or you for that matter...

All in all it was a blast, and look forward to some organized compettion GC style.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

I was having a great time with you, Gravis (and DaG1, and madcow)... I disappeared suddenly because my darn power fell out (it did it again afterwards). This combo if my internet dying + power dying is getting quite frustrating :S
Hi!
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

This is actually quite fun when played with some GC guys on TS. When it comes out we should consider starting a BF2142 club so we can get together and play. Maybe even a side by side campaign with BF2 if enough interest it there.
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Ok, update, the key can be activated on up to 2 computers, after that it can't activate anymore games, but you can still play already activated games.